Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bubby, Scrumpers and Fermi

The Bubby, Scrumpers and Fermi

What a beautiful trio for this Sunday! What a wonderful happy smiles they gave to the camera! They knew they were going to be the DOTD!!!
    Congratulations, sweet babies! Thousand kisses and hugs.

Great dogs!

Whudda buncha guys! The faces! The legs! Thanks for sharing their stories with all of us. I'm on my way to work on a Sunday morning and I have a smile on my face.

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman!

You girls and guy are the cutest trio we have ever seen!! Even though you were all rescued and probably didn't look so good back then we can tell your forever family loves you alot cause you all sure look great now! All three of you look like the happiest chubbiest puppies on earth. We can relate to this. Thats what we call ourselves too. We just love how comfortable you look and definitely loving every minute of your life. Thank God for your loving family! We wish you all the best and send you big congratulations for being our very special Sunday D'sOTD. Your story is so heart warming. Thanks to you all for sharing it with us. Keep being good girls and boy and tell your family, "GREAT JOB", for saving you and loving you so much. You are a very beautiful family!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS TO....The Bubby, Scrumpers and Fermi!

My oh my what a threesome you all make! I can see from the picture how much you all adore being around each other! Kinda reminds me of my three, they also love being photographed together

I'm so glad that you've saved them all & given them a wonderful loving home.

I hope you all have a party to celebrate being our 3 terrific
    DOGS OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

what a pack of cute fur babies!!! congrats!

Trio

What beautiful babies. They are so pretty. I bet you have a great time with them. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see all of you.
    LHCamry

Three is such a geat number for a family of dogs You three are just the cutest!!! Beautiful faces and personalities all of you!! Congrats on being Dogs of the day!!!

Cuties :)

What a trio of cuties you all are I think it's wonderful you were all rescued and get along so well. Your fur parents are very dedicated, rescuing dogs from all over the country it seems It sounds to me like you have all repaid your debts tenfold, with all the joy and love you all bring to your family. Congratulations, The Bubby, Scrumpers, and Fermi! Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Look at the beautiful babies! You guys are so handsome and happy! I love those short little leggies - the "tubes" too funny! You three made my day! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Doggies of the Day!

Oh, what a precious trio of pups!!! Just saying your names out loud makes me smile from ear to ear! But one look at those sweet, sweet faces and I'm a total goner! You guys are just the cutest! Your family is triply blessed! How great the reward for opening up their hearts and home to such 3 such adorable, deserving doggies! What a beautiful family, furry and human! Congratulations to dear, sweeet Scrumpers, Fermi and The Bubby, our terrific trio Dogs of the Day! Have a VERY happy, fun filled day celebrating your "top dog" honors with your proud family! Lots of hugs, kisses and happy tail wags and woofs from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Once every four years is there a February 29th -- what a fine choice you puppsters are for Leap Day!

Enjoy being our very special Dogs of the Day you handsome ones.

Mew, mew, even though I'm not too fond of canines, I can appreciate what special pets you are and how loved you are too!

Live long, healhty, happy, cherised -- what every pet deserves.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Most excellent beasts indeed! Hearing about your trio has literally made my day. Do tell Fermi that there is a National Acelerator Laboratory named after her. It is fairly near where I live. Of course now every time we pass it, I will think of the Black Tube, herself. In addition to being such excellent companions to you and to one another, it seems that the Beasties are ever so well groomed and fastidious, as they all are just glowing in their picture. And they all put on lovely smiles. Did any one say Snausages?

This Leap Day thing is a good deal. Not only did we get an extra day, we got two extra DOGS OF THE DAY, and every single one a stand out attraction. Congratulations to The Bubby, Scrumpers, and Fermi. I wish I could give all three of you a big hug. Keep up the good work in taking care of your people.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

The Gorgeous 3!!!

What a great pic! Congrats on being DOTD today!! To your "humans" - thanks for saving what are clearly such special darlings!!!!

Have a great DOTD day this Leap Year day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Congrats to three of the most handsome pups I've seen in a long time!!

What a great trio you three make.

Triple Treat!