Thread: Cousteau the Fabulous Poodle!

Cousteau the Fabulous Poodle!

What a majestic and handsome man you are Cousteau! Poodles are just the best - as your furparents know, so smart and sweet and human-y just like charming Cousteau. How wonderful you have a little Yorkie friend. Love your brilliant hair cut - you rock!
    Congrats to Gorgeous Cousteau, Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!!

Oh Cousteau!!!!
    You are Just The Regal Beagle!!!!!!
    Simply a Gorgeous Doggie!!!!!
    I love standards!!!!!! So Smart so Regal!!!!

Congrats on being Dog of the day!!!!!

Cannot wait for Pam to see you!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Hooray!

Cousteau the hoots and hollers in this household are deafening right now!!!!! When I clicked onto your stunning picture this morning my heart stopped! You are just one very handsome pupster and an awesome poodle for sure. My Bella is still drooling in front of my monitor! I am not surprised that you and your little Yorkie pal are best buds as Bella's "best bud" is her little 15 lb. 'brother.' I wish you a doggone wonderful day today Cousteau because you certainly deserve it. As Jax's avatar says - Poodles Rock! Rock on Cousteau!

Pam, I knew we would hear from you! When I first saw DogoftheDay I thought "IT'S BELLA". Well wouldn't those two be a fine twosome What a fine handsome man you are Cousteau, you are awesome.

CONGRATULATIONS COUSTEAU!

I knew there were a few people who were going to be extatic about your being our Dog of the Day today

You are a beauty!

I'm glad to hear you and Boo Boo get along so well. I hope you both have a big party today to celebrate!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Too cute!

Yes, lol, our beauuuutiful Bella and Charming Cousteau would make one stunning couple, that's for sure!!

Monsieur Coustau le Roi!
    What a majesty!
    Congratulations for you and your family; celebrate this special day with your little canine friend.
    Kisses and kisses.

Oh wouldn't they make a cute couple, Jax! Cousteau, us Pet Talkers have become die hard Poodle fans thanks to beautiful, sweet, lovable Poodle pups like you and Bella! You look so handsome in your Pet Talk photo sweetheart! Your "doo" is so debonaire and I see you have your precious paws crossed so gentleman like! And I'm not surprised to learn how smart you are...a true Poodle trait! Cousteau, we're so happy to have you as our extra special Saturday Dog of the Day honoree! I hope you and your proud parents and precious Boo Boo have a big, happy bash to celebrate your special day! Hugs and happy tails wags to you from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cousteau, your name befits the gracious gentledog that you seem to be. I think your picture has turned more than one furry head. We are so sorry to have missed sending you a note on your special day, but we wanted to let you know we were quite impressed and admire and appreciate meeting such a special dog as you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Fabulous!! Congratulations!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar