Thread: Duncan

Duncan

What a beautiful girl you are, Duncan, and so smart too!!! I am just sitting here imagining your little dances and the music you make up to go along with them!! I am wondering how much the dogs like your "throwaways" too!

Seeing you has brightened my dreary day considerably!!!! Congratulatioons, Duncan, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Dancin' Duncan!

Hey there pretty, pretty birdie Duncan! You've sure brightened my day as well with your gorgeous coloring and your sunshiney personality! I laughed out loud when I read how you dance around to your own tunes! And I can tell you this, my pups would do just about anything to have a feathered friend willing and able to toss them her "throwaways!" What a sweet, cuddly, lovable and precious creature you are, Duncan! You may be "high maintenence" but no doubt, the payback is priceless! Your human is truly blessed to have you in her life! Congratulations to you beautiful Duncan, our fabulous Pet of the Day! Time to do a happy, happy dance, Duncan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Duncan!!!

I just fell in love with you at the first sight!!!!!
    Look at your elegant posture in the picture, sweetie!!!
    I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Gil, my 2 tiels Lucy & Poly, & my quaker Tom-Tom.

Duncan
    What a beauty you are, sweetie! It looks like you have a yellow vest on! You look like a very happy girl. I'd love to see you dance! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Duncan says thanks

Duncan says thanks for all your lovely words, she never gets tired of hearing how beautiful she is!
    She was so excited to be honored as pet of the day that she flung treats all over the living room for all to enjoy! You all are a very sweet group of people
    Thank you all again,
    Cristina and Duncan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh what a beautiful birdie you are Duncan! Absolutely precious! Congratulations!