Thread: Cubby licking boxes?

Cubby licking boxes?

We have this one box in are bedroom, and every night before hubby goes to bed, Cubby runs over to this box and starts licking it. He doesn't stop until I take him out of the room. I don't know what it is with this ONE box but he has warn the paint on the box down to the cardboard. Am I the only one that finds this odd?
    Katie

My two will rub on boxes alot, but I have not had either of then lick a box.

What was in it?
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

A printer. I don't know what it is about that box though. I'm almost afraid to get rid of it he loves it so much.

Could somebody have spilled something on it? Tonight, Pouncer was LOVING my son's school bag. We found out that he spilled Tuna Fpsh on it at school... not that tuna would come in contact with a printer box......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Boomer also likes to lick cardboard- he's not so picky about what type it is, anything that feels like cardboard gets a tongue bath in short order. cats do the goofiest things
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Originally posted by catnapper
    not that tuna would come in contact with a printer box......
    you mean your printer didn't come with a lifetime supply of tuna? you must feel soooo jipped!!!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Originally posted by Sirrahsim
    you mean your printer didn't come with a lifetime supply of tuna? you must feel soooo jipped!!!
    LOL! Its surprising the things that don't come with tuna! Pouncer agrees that more things should either be flavored like tuna or should HAVE tuna in it! He says that ordinary household items would be drastically improved with a hint of tuna-ness.

That is a little odd , as I have never seen a Cat , lick a box! But then again , has anyone else , but JJJ3 , licked the nozzle of a can of Shaving Cream. Now , thatis odd!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cubby is a funny kitty! I have see sunny chew on boxs, but I have not seen him licking boxes.

Pretty kitty1, your little kitty is pretty.

Nothing has spilled on it from what I know of. It's so funny to watch him do it. I will try to get pictures of him doing it.

Originally posted by cubby31682
    A printer. I don't know what it is about that box though. I'm almost afraid to get rid of it he loves it so much.
    I had to smile when I read this.

I have told this story before, but since it fits.....I once had a TV box in living room for over a year because Bob liked it and I didn't want to get rid of his toy.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"