Thread: Zelda

Zelda

wow! you are a very loved cat. i hope you know you have some of the best people in the world. they really love animals and care about your well being. most people aren't so knowledged about cats. i wish you happiness for the rest of your life.

Zelda, you are so spoiled. I hope you appreciate all that is done to make you comfortable. I will confess to spoiling my cats, but never thought of some of the arrangements made for Zelda. Some cats just have all the luck. Zelda, you are one lucky cat.

Zelda Pie, You certainly are a sweetie and a beauty at that!! I am soooo glad that you are loved and so well taken care of. I firmly believe that all cats deserved to be spoiled I hope that you are having a great celebration of your "Cat of the Day" status!!! You deserve it! God Bless you sweet Zelda!!

[This message has been edited by Cougie Wechsler (edited June 18, 2001).]

Zelda, I have a friend that comes over and lifts my cat up in the air to play "smell". He puts her nose up to the fan, the plant, the light switch and says "smell" and she does!

What a beautiful cat you are
    I think you are about as spoiled as my sweet
    cat! He has every luxary available to him as well! Enjoy your special day. Also a head butt from my cat to you

Oops. . . I went and started another New Topic for Zelda when I should have posted a reply. Oh, well! Maybe one of these days I'll get better at this, but my incorrectly posted thoughts still apply. Does anyone agree with me?

Congratulations to beautiful Princess Zelda for being our Cat of the Day! Hope you get extra snuggles on your special day!

Zelda!! I love your name and it fits you perfectly!! You sound as if you have the "princess" thing down to a science! Congratulations on being a most special Cat of the Day!

Zelda Pie, our Princess Cat of the Day! What a lovey Princess you are. I can see why you command such attention, praise and adoration! It certainly sounds as though you live a life of indulgence there with your family. And deservedly so. And may we indulge you one more time? Today we crown you, with a cyber tiara, Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations to Zelda, Pet Talk Princess!!

Princess Zelda, you have been blessed with such adoring humans and I only wish all cats could walk a mile in your paws, for at least one of their nine lives! I never thought to hoist my cat up over my head to smell the smells and see the sights; what a grand idea and I shall try it on her for size . . . I am quite tall so she will have an extremely high vantage point! Well, congratulations on your COTD honor, ZeldaPie; it was so much fun to read all about you and your luxurious lifestyle!

------------------
    Regards ~ AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Hello everyone! Thank you for writing such nice things about our baby, Zelda. She was very excited to find out that she was Cat of the Day! We read all of your comments to her last night, and she particularly liked hearing about her beauty and loveliness. We hope it doesn't go to her head! It was a happy day for our little household, and we gave Pie some extra treats to celebrate.
    It's always nice to hear from others who love and cherish animals. Thanks for taking the time to post.
    Zelda, Kristin, and Mark