Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the love of doxies!!!

For the love of doxies!!!

Just wondering if there are any other doxie owners with stories to share!!

I have a miniature long hair. His name is Drake!! He is only a year old!! I love him deeply! His favorite things are playing with my husbands grandparents border collie and their kitty!! It is so funny to watch him play with the cat though because she is bigger than he is. She sits on him, pins him down, and bites him. (They have NEVER hurt each other though)!! All 3 of them chase each other all over the house. He will run behind our couch and come out the other side and unplug the lamp when he trips on the cord. Then the other animals are right there to meet him and continue chasing him around!! Just hysterical to watch! They really have a ball!!

Please share any doxie stories!!
    Oh I should be able to get pics soon. I have to hook up the digital camera first!!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

We have two doxies - 9 year old Max and 11 month old Muffin. They are as different as they can be. Max is a grumpy old man and Muffin is a happy little goofball. Here they are:

He tolerates her, but really doesn't like her that much. She loves every one of her family. Here is a picture of me with all the kids:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......... That is too cute for words!!!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

I have two and co-own a third. Claire and Rebel are my two babies! I love them more than words can express! They are wonderful dogs and great companions to me. Rebel is a lover though, he wants nothing more than to sit in my lap forever. He is almost 2 years old. Claire is almost 8 months old and she is very sweet as well but she loves to play! Claire looooves people, she wiggles all over the place until she gets pets! lol They both will sit at my feet while I am messing on the computer. They absolutly love each other too, they play all the time and will groom one another. I love them soooo much! Molly the co-owned doxie is a real sweetheart too, she lives with my father and she adores all people.

Rebel and Claire...
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Oh so sweet!!

I tried to get on to your dachshund forum, but for some reason it wouldn't let me create an account! It said something how a special password may be needed or something. Do you know anything about that?? I would loooooooooove to visit your forum!!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

I am not sure to be honest, my friend helped set it up for me, she just said that I had to approve memebers, but I've already had another friend not be able to sign up. I will look into it,
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

That would be great!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

Oh I just got help getting my pic into my signature! This is Drake! Isn't he just precious??!!!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

Your doxies are all adorable! ^_^

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Very cute!! I still haven't been able to figure out the problem with the forum but I am still trying!
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Okay Just let me know if you get it figured out!!

Your doxies are soooooooooooooo GOREGEOUS!!!! I especially love the dapple pattern on Clair!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

My husband and I are wanting to get a black/tan longhair down the road. (not for another year or 2 at least) I am excited. We found a man with a black/tan longhair female and he wants to know if we would consider breeding our doggie with his. We are thinking about it, but Im just not sure yet. I will have to let you know!!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

Hey give it one more try, registering and such that is. I think it may be working right now, I hope
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Hmmm... This is all it said.

Local user creation disallowed for this community (due to membership by approval option turned on)

I did the whole registration and everything, but it wouldn't approve me. I hope you can figure out what is going on. Is there a way to turn the membeship approval option off? Or do you (or your friend) know how to approve people? Maybe it's because I have a global account?

Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

Rest in peace Princess Holly Bear...

Thank You!!! It looks great!!!!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03