Thread: Bob...Maggie Sue here...

Bob...Maggie Sue here...

Oh my dearest Bob! I'm sooooooo mad at my meowmie that I could just swat her!!! She has been so busy working on that website for those *sigh* "shelter kitties" that she wouldn't help me on the computer!! I have repeatedly explained to her just how rude it is to recieve gifts and not send a thank you!!! Please forgive me but it's meowmies fault!

I just love my nip bouquet and plant!!! I sleep near them and water them regularly. I won't let the boys near it. Well, I don't let the girls near it either! Come to think of it I don't let anyone near my stuff!
    There are just no words to describe how much I love my necklace! I haven't taken it off since I got it!!! I strutt around making sure everyone sees it without getting to close of course!
    I just want to make sure you know how much I appreciate everything dearest Bob.
    I hope your not mad at me for taking so long but please just remember that it was HER fault!

Maggie Sue, its so nice that you enjoy what Bob gave you. I'm sure he knows that you appreciate them!

Please be nice to meowmie - she truly cares about all of those homeless cats! If it weren't for her, where would you be? You would have never met Bob and you wouldn't have that fabulous necklace!

Wow! Good point catnapper!! I can't wait to go home and use that on Maggie Sue!!!

Oh Maggie Sue, I am so glad that you liked all of my gifts. I spent alot of time searching for just the right ones. I forgive you for the time it took I understand how parents can be.

However when the plant gets bigger, you can share your catnip. I am sure that your brothers and sisters would like that. I share mine with my sister Joey.

Well I hope you continue to enjoy your gifts and I am sure that we will talk to you soon.

Bob was so happy that maggie liked his gifts, however he was a little embarrassed as you can see.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

OMG, you guys are just soooooo cute.
    Ain't LOVE grand.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Bob you are so cute!!! Hiding your face like that is so adorable!!! You are going to be at the party aren't you? I can't wait to go!!! *sigh* I just can't stop thinking about you Bob.

btw-Just so we really understand each other I wanted to let you know that no matter how big the plant gets I will not share it! It's...ummm....cute that you share with your sister but thats not how it works around here. In my house...what's mine is mine and thats that!!!

That was nice for Cat Dad to send that Gift. Edwina sent us , a Cat Nip Kit , and it has started to pay dividends , as our dad plucked us some sprouts! And at the time of the PARTEEE , there will be Cat Nip , for everyone! Thank You again , Lady Edwina , Eddie and Sara! As always your Love , JJJ3 , the Cats answer to Sinatra! Frank , Not Nancy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS