Thread: Dear Stubby,

Dear Stubby,

Seeing Maggie Sue's letter to Bob reminded me that I had not written in quite some time! I have not forgotten you! Your valentine is still taped above my bowl - which brings me to my biggest problem....there is very little food in it these days. My meowmie has decided to starve me!! I think I shall perish before I ever meet you! She gives me 2 measly quater cups each day!! How can I survive? It is a good thing I have your picture there to make me feel better. Meowmie has not been doing too well. She keeps getting in bed with an ice pack. It is the migraine monster she says. I do not see any monster though. But it is real because she does not even sit in front of the computer very much.

Well, my beautiful Stubby, I hope to see you at Catmandu's partee next Sunday - will you be there? Perhaps we can catch the bus together if you happen to come through Dayton - or are you flying?
    Purring for you,
    Dylan

Oh Dylan I am looking so forward to seeing you at the party! I hope your meowmie is ok. I have heard those migraine thingy's are terrible!! Your poor meowmie!! Give her lots of hugs and snuggles and see if you can make her feel a little better. Of course if she doesn't start feeding you more then she won't have anything left to hug!
    I'm sorry your meowmie is starving you. I really like your big handsome self!! Maybe she will get tired of fighting it and give in. I know my meowmie said that Maggie Sue will just have to stay fat because she can't figure out how to seperate us. I have such a petite figure that I don't worry about it and that nasty ol Maggie Sue can just stay a big fat meany for all I care!
    Looking so forward to seeing you at the party. I just can't wait!!

Oh Dylan, meowmie is most certainly NOT starving you! She just wants you to look your best for the party next week!

Please help meowmie feel better! When I have my migraines, Pouncer is so nice and will purr next to me and I go into a nice calm sleep. Pouncer occasionally likes to accompany the purring with kneeding - that doesn't feel too good when I have a migraine.

Debbie, do you use hot or cold for a migraine? I ask because I've always found immense relief from a cold pack on my forehead while my husband needs to "sweat it out" with a ton of blankets after a steaming hot bath. Either way, we both need completly dark & quiet rooms for a while! I suffer with chronic migraines too - wishing you the speediest recovery!

That was so sweet of Dylan.

Sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope you get better soon.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Dont you worry , Dylan and Stuubby! At the Found Cats and Catmandu Patree , not only is there lots Of Food , toya , and Treats , but lots of quiet places where Cats can cuddle! And lots os steak , our Dad got some bargains on Sirloin Grilling Steaks! All Guests will have STEAK! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS