Thread: Fabulous Frannie

Fabulous Frannie

Look at that cute little blond piggy! What a doll....how sweet you lick fingers, too cute!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day Frannie!

Fanny
    How adorable you are! You look so comfy in your little blankie! Sounds like you have a wonderful home and lots of friends and a loving family too. What more could a piggie want? Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

www, what a precious piggie you are Frannie! It's easy to see why you're such a favorite model of your neighbor photographer! You're SO beautiful! Wow, that's some fur family you've got there Frannie! What fun you must have with Fluffy the Bunny, Hayley the Hamster, Ozzie the Guinea Pig, and Nicki the Golden Retriever My piggies Moon and Rosie love to lick my fingers too. Us humans must taste good to you wheekers! And I know you're anxiously awaiting the warm weather and those fun days playing in the yard...My girls are too! Frannie, your family is so lucky to have such a gentle and loving furfriend like you! I hope today you're treated to all your faves...strawberries, carrots and handfuls of hay to celebrate your well earned day of honor! It was a pleasure to meet you adorable Frannie! Me and Rosie and Moon send big congratulations, cuddles and wheeks to our fabulous Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweetest Frannie!!!
    Ypu are just too ccuddly and cute for words!!! I love how you love to pose for neighbours' photographs in your little blankie!!! Too cute!! Especially how you like to lick the fingers of those who give you treats. I hope that today you are given every kind of special treat that you could wish for! I've a special place in my heart for piggies such as yourself, and I am thrilled to see that you are enjoying the charmed life that you deserve, honey!
    Have a ~*spectacular*~ day, sweetie, as our adorable Pet~of~the~Day!!!!!
    Snuggles, headbonks, and kitty kisses from Kashmir, Miss Mimi, and their KatMama-Audrey

Frannie is sure a pretty little girl. Her blonde hair sets off her eyes so well. Frannie, you are just a cuddle-bug cutie, aren't you?