Thread: Pinkie

Pinkie

What a precious face! I immediately fell in love with youm sweet Pinkie. I think you have a great story and I just want to run my hands through that silky looking fur! God Bless you sweet girl!

Pinkie
    I just melted when I saw your cute little face looking up - what a beauty you are and deserve to be COTD.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Pinkie, ain't you just the cutest?

Pinkie,

You are so cute and sweet. You look like what my Fifi must have looked like as a kitten. Do you have three different kind of hairs in your fur the way Fifi does? Does your mommy go nuts trying to get all of the clumps and mats out of your coat?

And does your family wake up peacefully in the morning because you have curled up next to them in the bead at night?

Prrrrr.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Hi sweet Pinkie,

I must have been in a real hurry this morning, I first read your name as "Picnic". As in you made your human's life a picnic. I'm sure you do, even if your name is Pinkie. It's a sweet name for someone who is such a beautiful treasure and SO gentle with her pet people. Live long and prosper, our sweet COTD.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh Pinky!!!! That precious, innocent kitten face of your has taken my breath away! And your name is just as sweet! Pinkie, I think you've taken the right road....Mushing up to the humans and keeping the other kitties in line, that is!! You know that saying about the hand that feeds you!! Pinky, you have really made me smile today. I mean REALLY made me smile!! Congratulations to you beautiful little Pinky, our most precious, most adorable Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ahhhh Pinkie, you make me want another kitten!

Congrats to you today!

Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Dear Pinkie,
    YOU ,little one, are ADORABLE !!!
    What a sweet face. At one year, you are
    still a 'baby' of sorts.How old are your
    kitty brothers & sisters ? I would like to
    congratulate you Pinkie on being honored
    as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pinky you are a heart melter. How I long to come through this screen and pet you. You are a little beauty!!! Congradulations little star!!!