Thread: Beautiful Rusty ;)

Beautiful Rusty ;)

Good mording dear Rusty you´re soo adorable I´m so happy that today´s DOTD is siberian husky

Congradulations

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Hi Rusty!

What a pretty boy!!! You are so handsome Mr. Rusty!! We have fallen in love with your happy face and beautiful coat. You're probably up on that couch right now just beaming with your great honor of being our very beautiful DOTD. Congratulations Mr. Rusty!! You are another great example of a wonderful rescue. Thank God for your family for giving you a wonderful home and loving you so much. You deserve only the best Mr. R. We think your name is very fitting to your gorgeous coat and luckily it fits your bark too. Have a wonderful day Big Boy and hugs and kisses to you, Blewett, Sugar, Buddy, and the rest of your family. Congrats to all of you!! Always remember R, B, S, and B to love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Rusty!

What a beauty you are! God bless your human for giving you the loving forever home you deserve. Congratulations and enjoy your day, Rusty!
    ~Marie

Rusty,

You are a handsome fellow. I would love to have you for my own.
    It sounds like you are loved very much. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.

LHCamry

RUSTY

RUSTY YOU ARE SOO HANDSOME ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE! I HAVE 3 HUSKIES OF MY OWN AND AND SO GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER HUSKY AS DOG OF THE DAY
    Last edited by talia22; 02-21-2004 at 09:49 AM.

that pup is something! look at the lil head tilt! so cutes!!

congrats to rusty!
    *Jessica*
    Enter Your Pet Today In the Holiday Spirit Contest!
    http://www.2cutepups.com/forum/viewf...a370d9f0739c11

Join my forum!
    http://www.2cutepups.com/forum/index.php

Radical!

As Mom to a rescued Red Husky myself, it makes me so happy to see another beautiful, gentle, deserving Husky has been given the loving forever home he always deserved! What a handsome boy you are dear Rusty. And I agree with your Mom...in every way your name suits you to perection! My girl Cody thinks you're quite the Husky hunk! And as I type, guess just where SHE'S lying??? Sounds like you two would make the perfect couch potatoe pair! Rusty, I hope that you and your proud family along with Blewett, Sugar the Malamute and Buddy the Border Collie have a very happy day celebrating your Dog of the Day honors! What a fabulous family, furry and human!!! Huge Husky hugs and happy tail wags to our super duper Saturday Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rusty

What a beautifull dog we have today! His smile and his eyes... just waiting for a treat, which I hope he will get a lot, to celebrate his special day!
    Dear Rusty, my best wishes for your DOTD!

What a handsome man you are regal Rusty! Look at you just posing looking so sweet and lovely... It made my day to hear about your amazing forever home and your dear human and fur friends.
    Congrats to Beautiful Rusty, Our Awesome Dog of the Day!

Oh Rusty, you are just too adorable!!!!! You look so friendly and inqusitive there in your picture. I'd love to give you a hug and just bury my face in your fur-you softy I'll bet as most huskys do, you have many things to say in a day, I love husky talk!!! You do look a little spoiled and for good reason-what a sweetheart you are, noone could ever resist you

Belated Congratulations Rusty!

I'm so sorry I missed your special day yesterday sweetheart
    But I'm sure you enjoyed it and had a great time celeberating!
    I also have a husky who enjoys going for bikerides, besides going to the park...I think it's her favorite thing to do!
    I'm so glad you were chosen for DOTD, you really deserve it!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I think ive seen Rusty!

I am sure there is no way to find out but I am almost positive that I live right down the road from Rusty! I live in Vancouver Washington. Just by a chance of luck maybe Rusty's parents will see this post and let me know. Beautiful dogs if so