Thread: Tiny

Tiny

I think Tiny is just the cutest little thing. She seems like such a little character. I must say I know all about trimming the feet. My yellow lab has ticklish feet and he hates to get his nails trimmed. I've tried everything and I refuse to take him to the vet so they can sedate him every month, too expensive. However my brother-in-law pins him down, while someone else holds his head and I trim away as fast as I can. He bites and growls and thrashes around. Anyway that wasn't really why I responded. I really wanted to know how big Tiny really his and how much she weighs, she sounds adorable and the fact that you can hold her on your knee is just fabulous. Thanks for sharing Tiny with us
    Taylorboy
    "You can be the poorest person in the world but having a dog makes you rich beyond belief!"

How about puting her in a sling. Kinda hammock like but their legs dangle and their tummy is in the sling. Now don't get excited. How about a muzzle to protect the trimmer. I bet after a while she might stop biting on her own when she gets that this is somthing I have to do so I may as well sit still. I too want to know how big she is. My aunt and Uncle raise them in Bruce SD but I have never seen them in person.
    Nibbles

What a cute little horsey! Tiny you are adorable! Congrats for being Our Awesome Little Pet of the Day!

Tiny, you are just about the cutest animal I've ever seen!
    I'd love to know more about you too!
    Congradulations on being Pet of the Day

Tiny, I am very curious about your actual size. I'm figuring if you can fit in the lap of your human for those dreaded "foot" sessions, you must be quite small!!!!

I do think you are adorable and I love your attitude!!!!

Congratulations to you, Tiny, on being our Pet of the Day!!!

Tiny! you are the custest little horse i've ever seen! congrats on being Pet Of The Day!

Tiny
    How adorable you are! I like a girl who knows her own mind and that seems to be you, sweetie. I don't like people messing with my feet either! You seem to be a girl on the go! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Oh, Tiny, you are one of the most adorable creatures I've ever seen!!! And though you're on the diminutive size, you're certainly not lacking is spunk and spirit Are you sure you aren't related to my Lab Star? Like you, it takes three of us to clip her nails, she loves to run and play and demands that she and she alone be the center of attention! Tiny, I'd love to learn more about adorable you! Please have your Mom check back with us sometime soon and update us! BIG congratulations to you beautiful, spirited Tiny, our most precious Pet of the Day! I hope your well earned day of honor is a very special one indeed! I'm sure your family is so proud of their beloved Tiny! (And please have your Mommy give you a big hug for me, ok???)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiny you are Most interesting, amazing and darling! I wonder if a "dwarf miniature horse" is different from a regular miniature horse? How much do you weigh? You are so CUTE! And I just love the spunky spirit that you have. Tiny, we'd really like to get to know you better! Can you have your Mommy write in? Keep that great spirit and never change unless you want to!

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

CONGRATS!

Congrats Tiny. You are very POTD. My cats would love to romp with through the house. Just 1 question? Can you use a kitty litterpan?
    Sandy Frost

Blog Entries
    Awwwwwwwww! What a cute little Dwarf Miniature Horse Tiny is! And such personality to go with your fine looks...guess you got everything!

Great that you have a very special person who loves you and will always give you the very best in your life. That's what all pets need: love, care, affection, attention -- to sum it up, a very loving human.

Kisses to you; purrs too.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Tiny you are just the sweetest thing! Congratulations on your big day as Pet of the Day!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.