Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look At Avon Now!

Hybrid View

Look At Avon Now!

Here's her little belly after surgery:

Getting a little braver:

UH OH

OMG

This was quite the site. Kevin had to climb the tree and get her down. Where's the video when you need it? As you can see she's feeling VERY good! We had to put her in the dog kennel to settle her down.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

YIKES!!!! Glad Kevin was able to get her down safely ... for both her and him!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Well, she seems to have gotten over the effects of the surgery. OMG!!

Glad you were able to get her down. She looks like she will make someone a great kitty.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

She is adorable!!! And what a climber.

From Decker with Love

Wow, who would even imagine that girl had surgery! She is a tough little girl, isn't she? Already climbing trees, me thinks she is a tomboy!

Hope she gets a really good home, which I am sure you will find her one.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Wow, What a good climber, her new family need a BIG cat tree to keep her happy.

Ummmmm, maybe she really would like my house? Remember how my walls are in the living room?

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Avon you are a kitty I would just love! A little girl who can climb the trees so well!

And although shaved and after surgery: your little belly is so kissable. Who could ever give you away

But I'm sure, there is a wonderful home out there waiting just for you

Originally posted by PayItForward
    Wow, What a good climber, her new family need a BIG cat tree to keep her happy.
    Hehehe.

She is absolutely gorgeous! I just don't understand how anyone could give her up.

Wow! Didn't she have surgery only a few days ago - and she's already climbing!! And what a good climber she is!

I'm sure she'll find a good home, she seems like a real sweet girl.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Now that is one fiesty little girl!!!! You have to admire the spunk! She is really cute and seems to have a wonderful attitude. She is an adventurous kitty!!
    Good luck on finding her a home soon. Fingers and toes crossed!

She really is a pretty cat!

Do my eyes decieve me, or do I spot green leaves? I'm so jealous! We won't be seeing that color for a month yet

I hope she finds a family that is ebergetic like she os!

Yes! Everything is greening up and it's like Spring here. The weather's in the 70's.

Avon is so restless in the dog kennel, but the vet said to keep her secluded through the weekend. One reason because of the surgery (which apparently doesn't seem to bother her) and second to make sure there is no URI's developing etc. that could spread to our cats. Then the problem is what is going to happen with her. We have the word out, but we have pretty much depleted our resources!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Thats so nice that Avon feels taht much better , after her surgery. But Kevin didnt have to climb. My Dear Mother , may the Lord bless and keep her , just set a dish , under the tree , saying that you would never see a Cat Skelton , in a tree!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    My Dear Mother , may the Lord bless and keep her , just set a dish , under the tree , saying that you would never see a Cat Skelton , in a tree!
    Sounds about right to me

Avon is a wee cracker, she's well sweet !!!