Thread: Mr. Allen is not pleased

Mr. Allen is not pleased

I've been really sick this week. Mr. Allen does not like this because during the day, the bed is HIS. He will share it with Pouncer, but they have to wrestle first He doesn't like to share with me but he has no choice

Well, today all I've basically done is sleep and hack up a lung while bulging my eyes out with each cough. Whenever I cough, the bed shakes, the WHOLE bed shakes as if theres an earthquake (thats how violent my coughing is!) Allen looks up at me from his nap with daggers flying out of his eyes! If looks could kill....

Poor boy was disturbed during his daylong nap. Right now, he's sleeping quite happily on the bed with his head tucked under his little pawsie in a perfect tortellini shape! AWWWWW! Little does he know that very soon I'll be jumping back into bed and disturbing him again!

PS: I went back to the doctor this afternoon... I have bronchitis And I must tell you this: I am in love with my doctor!!! I told him we were having problems with my presecription insurance and he GAVE me a million sample packets of the anti-biotic! - - - no pharmacy stop for me today!

Can I have some PT prayers to get me healthy - all so Allen can be undisturbed during the day again!

I hope you feel better soon. Too bad your doctor couldn't have given Allen a "Chill Pill"

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I am sorry to hear that you have bronchitis, that is rough. However, you doctor sounds really cool.

Good thoughts and prayers for your speedy recovery.

Tell Allen to just mellow out or go sleep some where else for a couple of days.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

I hope you feel better soon - it sounds nasty.

Allen sounds like Ripley. If I cough, sneeze or roll too much he will give me a chattery whine of a meow and the look of death. I think those cat boys are bed hogs.

From Decker with Love

I'm sorry to hear you are sick - Get well soon!!!

Allen, please be nice to your meowmie, she needs some feline extra care, so better be a good boy!

BTW, that was very nice of your doctor to do that!

Kirsten

You definitely have my prayers that you have a full and complete recovery real soon.

As for you Mr. Allen, knock it off with the daggers, mommy needs your sympathy right now, not hassels. If you don't like the eathquakes, go sleep somewhere else.
    Mommy needs her rest in order to get all better.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Prayers on the way that you get over that quickly! It is awful when you have to cough so much.
    Why is that even when we are sick we hate to disturb the sleeping kitty? I mean logically we all know that they can sleep anywhere and anytime they want. They really have us wrapped up tight in those little pawsies don't they? It' amazing how a cat can do that to you!
    Allen you need to love momma and make her feel better! Quit giving her the evil eye you silly boy!!!!

Prayers are on thier way from the Feeder , and the Found Cats , for you to get over that Bonchcitis! GET WELLL < Please. Found Cats and Feeder are PRAYING FOR YOU!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Oh, I hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting over bronchitis myself. Really, I do think I hacked up a lung once or twice. It's just awful.

My RB kitty Paul would very gently bite down on my big toe whenever he had had enough of my coughing or tossing and turning disburbing his 20-hour cat nap. He'd just hold my toe in his mouth and that was his sign that he had had enough of my movements. He had me trained, I always settled down.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Originally posted by kuhio98
    I always settled down.
    Hmmmm....I wonder if you can bottle that and sell it? If so, I think you'd be a millionaire.

Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hope you get well soon. I wish Merlin would just look at me bad ,he has to be in my face like hes the doc and has to run an exam on where it is coming from(ever had a caugh and an 80 lb dog trying to get down your throat?)

All the best for you! You have to make sure you really get rid of the bronchitis!

I am sure after some days Allen will enjoy that meowmie is here all day long

Allen's such a stickler! Last night, when I was finally up and about - when he COULD have had the bed all to himself, he INSISTED on sitting on the computer chair just as I wanted to get online. I picked him up (with him yelping the whole way) and put him on the bed. He proceeded to wash himself as if I'd tainited him!

And today? I woke up at 8:00 and headed back to bed at 9:00... I didn't wake up again until 2:00 Do you know where my sweetie was? The whole time my little orangie slept on my legs! Was this his way of keeping the bed from shifting? hmmmmmm.

Sure hope you feel better REAL soon. And I hope Allen becomes a better nurse in the mean time. Doesn't sound like he has very good bed-side manner.

I hope you get better soon. Bronchitis is the PITS.

Allen, you be nice to your meowmie. She'd be nice to you if you were sick.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb