I've been really sick this week. Mr. Allen does not like this because during the day, the bed is HIS. He will share it with Pouncer, but they have to wrestle first He doesn't like to share with me but he has no choice

Well, today all I've basically done is sleep and hack up a lung while bulging my eyes out with each cough. Whenever I cough, the bed shakes, the WHOLE bed shakes as if theres an earthquake (thats how violent my coughing is!) Allen looks up at me from his nap with daggers flying out of his eyes! If looks could kill....

Poor boy was disturbed during his daylong nap. Right now, he's sleeping quite happily on the bed with his head tucked under his little pawsie in a perfect tortellini shape! AWWWWW! Little does he know that very soon I'll be jumping back into bed and disturbing him again!

PS: I went back to the doctor this afternoon... I have bronchitis And I must tell you this: I am in love with my doctor!!! I told him we were having problems with my presecription insurance and he GAVE me a million sample packets of the anti-biotic! - - - no pharmacy stop for me today!

Can I have some PT prayers to get me healthy - all so Allen can be undisturbed during the day again!