Thread: Update and **PICS**

Update and **PICS**

Hello again my little online family Sorry I have not been on here but I got the flu, Seem's like once you think you are getting better, You get sick again. But I am doing well now, Im on some new meds. and I hope I stay well, I missed you guys a lot and I am glad I am back!!!! Here are some pictures, I have more, but Imagestation keeps freezing on my comp. I think it's because I have to delete some e-mail, so tonight I will post more.

Tony looks so proud in his collar! If anyone tries to remove it he will throw a big fit.

Here I am all better now!!! This picture is with Frodo, he is my Valentines Big stuffed dog, and Patches, she is so small, maybe you can tell by the picture.

And this one I just had to show you, its one of those spare of the moment camera shots, and Tony was licking his lips lol

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Glad you finally starting to feel better. Hope the new meds keep working.

Enjoyed the pics. Looks like Tony really likes his new collar.

From Decker with Love

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Tony is such a handsome gentleman in his collar. Pouncer's no longer wearing his because he became too expert in removing it

I do not know why but ImageStation is not loading right. I will be trying to fix this problem in the morning. Then I will post some new pictures. ~LeAnn

My Kitties Are Love!

And also about Pouncer romoving his colar, Patches has been doing the samething I have to hunt up her collar every morning. But the last few days she has kept it on. I think its because Tony and Princess like theirs so She wants to fit in lol

My Kitties Are Love!

LeAnn, glad to hear you are feeling better and can get back to posting. We miss you when you are not here.

I really enjoyed the pictures of Tony, he is precious.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

The Found Cats are glad that you are better , and WE LoVE Tony , he is a DOLL! MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWfo r Tony!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS