Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!!! ASAP! Is imagestation no longer allowing us to post pics from them?

I have been posting pictures here for years and for the past two weeks or so haven't been able to have a picture show up. All I get are the links which, of course, one can still click on but the pictures themselves just won't come up. I had been wondering if it was only me.

I can't post and my sig pics only show up, one or two, occasionally! Do you think Imagestation is going the way of Photopoint and Webshots?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I don't use them but I haven't been able to log on to see anyones albums for about 3 weeks. I even asked them to resend my info (incase i was being dumb) still can't get in. I just add them as attachments.

I tried to post one of Sipoweitz at Thursdays. It didnt work and it was from Imagestaion.

I posted one of him that I had here already and it worked.

Did you know they now have a slide show feature?

I've noticed they don't allow posting on certain sites as well. Livejournal being one of them. The only other site I like (maybe even a bit more than imagestation) is photobucket.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I like Imagestation but I get hammered with ads from EBay and some other places. Photo Bucket has not done that to me yet.

I have noticed that Imagestation pictures are not working on the other sites I'm on. I don't post many pictures anyway.

I've recently burned all my pictures onto CD's that I had on Imagestation. I just don't trust them. What happens if someday they decide they don't like me linking here and deactivate or suspend my account? I want to be able to access all my stored photos, so from now on, they'll be burned onto CDs first, then uploaded to Imagestation!

You know, I think that is what I am going to do today Micki. I am really getting uneasy about this. So I think I will play it safe and take your advice, just in case.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

By the way, I just had TONS of posts dissapear........... I was at 4,900 the other day and now am just barely at 4,880 again.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I would highly recommend never uploading your pictures anywhere without first having them on a local disk. Even better would be what Micki is doing and burn then to CD.

It is never a good idea to trust your photos to these places.

Always have a backup.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Luckies, I had about 10 to disappear too! Infact I have had about 5 to 10 a week to disappear. (If I post very many)

Yikes! I just went to post an imagestation picture and I couldn't! the http: line was COMPLETELY different than I've ever seen! ut-oh!

Yes, I've had a hard time too. But I'm new there so it could be me. So lets see if it works?

I Love all your pictures every one.

http://www.imagestation.com/members/Hoozdat

http://community.webshots.com/user/grnseaturtle

Originally posted by catnapper
    Yikes! I just went to post an imagestation picture and I couldn't! the http: line was COMPLETELY different than I've ever seen! ut-oh!
    The line for the picture only is hiddem in the new line! Copy one you posted already and compare it with the new one and you can see! You delete all the stuff you don't need and it works as usual !