Thread: Jade

Jade

Jade...What a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl. One need only look into those big brown eyes to glimpse the gentleness of your heart and soul. How wonderful it is to learn of such a spectacular Rottie like yourself on this rainy Sunday. Your story of such indescribable loyalty and devotion to your human family really hit home. I have a good friend with a 130 lb. Rottie (male) From day one, he was like you, a "gentle giant." And like you, took the most vulnerable in the family, a new born infant girl, under his charge to love and protect; every moment of the day and night. I am so very, very sorry to hear of the illness of your tiny human companion. I really do believe that you canines are blessed with a "sense" unknown to us humans. You are nothing less than an earthly guardian angel, sent to protect your little friend and family. What can I say, except to tell you that you are nothing less than a hero, yet so much more. You are our most deserving Dog of the Day; yet mere congratulations seems so inadequate. I am so proud to have met you. Bless you Jade and your loving family.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 18, 2001).]

Jade, what a clever & wonderful 'nanny' you are for children. And you're very beautiful, too. I'm so pleased that you have a family who appreciate your special gifts & love you very much. You're one of the finest dogs I've met & thoroughly deserve to be Dog of the Day.

Merlin says,"oolala" and what a pretty girl and brains too. Wow

And wait till Carl sees your picture. He will be quite impressed as you are one beautiful girl.

Tats is right on target, you are truly a guardian angel for your family. They should check you very closely to make sure you aren't sprouting wings . I know you are showing your family how to live each day to the fullest, something we all need to learn. They are especially blessed to have a wonderful dog such as yourself, and you in turn have a family where all your love, skills, and abilities are needed and appreciated. What a wonderful pairing.

Thank you Jade for your distinquished service as Dog of the Day. It is an honor well deserved and a position you hold with dignity and nobility. Good dog, Jade.

Jade is such a handsome and noble dog. Congrats on dog of the day!!!!

Jade, You are magnificent. I'm sure everyone in the world would love to have a caring, loving dog like you. Congradulations, a wonderful pick for Dog of the Day.

Jade the 'GENTLE GIANT'.

How lovely you are and I am mighty glad that you are also from my home country, so nice to see that we are making full use of this wonderful website.

Can not wait to post my favourite dog on the site.

Jade you are a beautiful girl and a wonderful example of just how GREAT a Rottweiler truly is.

------------------
    It's not much of a tail but I love it.

Jade,

If only more people would know how affectionate and loyal you are perhaps a lot of misconceptions about Rottweilers would disappear! You are a darling.

There are not bad dogs, only lousy owners.

I was also so touched by your sad, but lovely story. I also think that Jade has invisible wings and a halo.. she is absolutely extrodinary, a beautiful loyal guardian and angel. I will say a prayer for your family and Jade, that you share your love for each other forever!