Thread: Nemo!

Nemo!

Wow, what a beauty you are! And just look at those eyes, they look so soulful.

I bet you do love to go to the beach what kind of a labbie wouldn't
    And chase me...that's one of the best games around if you ask my Roxey girl!

I do hope you have a wonderful time enjoying being our Dog of the Day today Nemo, and get some yummy treats and maybe play a game or two of hide and seek!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations Nemo for your special day.
    You look so adorable and sweet. And what a shining fur.
    Have a playful day as the DOTD.

Nemo

Nemo,

You are a handsome fellow. It sounds like you are loved very much. Happy to hear that. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.
    LHCamry

Good morning, shining, sweet Nemo and congratulations on being our black labbie DOTD!!

Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you sweetie!

**drool, drool, drool** Drooling is what I am doing, Nemo, after seeing you in your handsome pose!!!! I love that black and shiny Labbie fur of yours. What a life, swimming and enjoying your family in sunny California!!!!!

Congratulations to you, Nemo, on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!

Wow, Nemo, you are truly stunning. Your coat is so silky and shiny looking. Such a great pose. You look so regal and handsome. Congrats on being Dog of the Day. Enjoy your special day and have lots of fun!

Robin

Oh Nemo, you are a cute little lab fellow!!!! And a local boy for me!!!! We do enjoy the weather here dont we? It may rain today for awhile, but thats not going to stop a sweet little labbie guy like you from having fun!!!! Hope you get alot of treats, hugs and kisses today as Im sure you do anyway-with a face like that....

Congratulations, Nemo--What a gorgreous DOTD you are! I was excited to see your handsome picture this morning, especially since my Oreo is also a black lab from San Diego. She shares your enthusiasm for Dog Beach. Do you go to OB or Coronado? Oreo prefers Coronado since she loves to jump in the waves. She recommends it if you haven't been there before. And chase me is a great game, no matter where you are.

I hope that you have a fantastic special day, sweet Nemo!
    Oreo and Molly

What a big black beautiful boy you are Nemo!! Such a shiny nice black coat - and handsome mug! You are a wonderful pup.
    Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dog of the Day!

My dear friend Logan's drooling and so am I and my Labbie girl Star too! Whoa! What a hunka hunka handsome Labbie boy you are Nemo! Your spectacular, shiney black coat and that deep, soulful gaze would set any Lab lover to swooning! What a fantastic life you lead there in sunny San Diego with your wonderful family...every Retriever's dream life! And if you're ever out on the "other" coast, stop by our home by the sea and enjoy a romp in the water and a little retrieving with me and my girls! We be honored to meet you spectacular Nemo! Congratulations to our stunning Dog of the Day, the incomparable Nemo! Have a fabulous day Nemo, celebrating your well earned day on center stage! Hugs and happy butt wiggles to our stunning honoree, Nemo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

As another black lab owner, it's so wonderful when one of our own is recognized. Congrats, Nemo. GOOD BOY!

Nemo!

You are sooo gorgeous. Your coat shines just like the start that you are! I peeked at you this morning while I was at work, but this is the first chance I've had to say "Congratulations, Nemo!!"
    ~Marie

Handsome Nemo, congrats!
    What a gorgeous boy you are!!

Nice!