Thread: Rudy

Rudy

Dearest little Rudy

What a handsome striped tiger cat you are with your glowing eyes and pinky toes. How fortunate that you were able to find one of the few cat-lovers in your country. I hope that many people in Belize see your beautiful photo and you start a new trend of cat appreciation in your Carribean paradise. Congratulations to you and your family on your special day.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Tebaldi ]

Oh Rudy! What a handsome orange tiger boy you are! Those HUGE paws tipped so prettily with little pink pads, so beautifully echos your adorable, pink little nose!! And those ears!! :eek You couldn't be more precious! And what's with those silly Belizeians??? A human couldn't ask for a more loving, devoted. joyful companion than Rudy! Congratulations dear little Rudy, our most adorable and precious Caribbean Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Rudy, when I saw your picture today, I just couldn't get my eyes off the screen. What a cute orange baby you are!
    And of course, with the same name as my boy (Rudie).
    Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day today!!!

Rudy,

You are such a cutie pie! You look just like my Noah, just with less hair! I hope you are enjoying your wonderful life with your "parent"! Congrats on your special day!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

LOL, Chuck!!

Rudy is such a cutie! (wow, I made a rhyme!)
    My dad also tells my cats that they're the luckiest in the world and that they won the lottery when I adopted them. I think that I am the lucky one to have them in my life!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Dear little Rudy,

What a sweet darling guy you are! It's a treat to look at your orange cuteness. So happy to have you as our COTD. Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today, sweetheart.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Dear Rudy,

You are such a good looking kitty, with lots of personality too! Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day. Being orange can't hurt around here! Everyone here is crazy about orange cats! Hope you have a great day of celebration!

Rudy.. Rudy.. Rudy.. you are the cutest guy.. I just don't know how people couldn't like cats.. espically after seeing you.. our first cat was orange.. I have a soft spot for orange cats.. I am so glad you came in and became such a baby.. Good on you Rudy.. Cat of the Day!...

hugs Moira
    "Bloomer"
    WWW.cadvision.com/blumensr

Rudy,
    What a handsome picture you make sitting
    there in a most regal pose !!!
    I am so happy that you found your Forever
    home and someone to love & pamper you the
    way you deserve to be. Congradulations
    sweet orange baby on be honored as today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Rudy, You take my breath away with that sweet face that is just begging for kisses! God Bless you on your special day sweet guy!

Rudy I am sorry to be so late in congratulating you on your day of fame! You are just a precious little guy and I loved reading all about you. As I was looking at your sweet little picture it was hard for me to believe that my Trevor (orange fellow just like you ) was ever that size! Belated congrats to you dear Rudy!