Thread: Kizmet

Kizmet

Your story breaks my heart and then puts it back together again. Thank goodness for the nice people who moved in next door to you and persuaded your former owner to let you have a chance at life. Surely, there had to be a higher power at work in your case but it always helps when those of us here on earth pitch in and lend our assistance. I've had experience with a case very similar to yours in which persuasion would not work; therefore, a liberation rescue was organized. I hope that you and your family will continue to enjoy your present love relationship for a long, long time. I believe rescued dogs have great appreciation for their good fortune. Their love knows no bounds.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

You had a very hard and sad beginning, but now you are with a good family and today enjoying the turn of your destiny as the Dog of the Day.
    God bless you and your family and all people who have a heart for less fortunate animals.

"A dog is love you give yourself"

Dearest Kizmet

Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the day. I hope you get lots of extra treats and cuddles today sweety.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

WHAT A GREAT NEW BEGINING FOR YOU KIZMET!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW FAMILY AND ON BEING DOTD

You are the cutest little thing Kismet! The love in your sweet eyes is remarkable... I am soo glad you found a wonderful forever home with lots of snugglies!!
    Congrats to beautiful Kismet, Our Adoorable Dog of the Day!

Kizmet!

Dear Kizmet, I am so sorry it took so long for someone to get you away from such a horrible situation. I'm glad some good hearted humans finally moved in and got you away and to somewhere you could be found by your forever human! You certainly deserve todays honor, congratulations on being today's DOTD!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS KIZMET

Oh Kizmet, what a terrible start on life you had.
    You are so lucky a guardian angel was watching over you so you could find a wonderful forever home!
    I hope you have lots of years snuggling under the covers with your family!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Kizmet, your beginning in life was so sad, but thank goodness for the kind-hearted folks who knew what had to be done.

And now look at you!! You are DOTD!!! Plus, you get to snuggle under the covers and get all of the loving you deserve!!

You made my heart smile this morning, sweet Kizmet! I wish I could give you a congratulatory hug & kiss!!!

Kizmet

Kizmet

You are a very handsome fellow. It breaks my heart to know that someone mistreated you. I am so glad that you have fount a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you.
    I hope you and your family will have many, many Happy, Loving and caring years together.
    LHCamry

What a face!!! SO cute! Sorry you had a rough start in life but what is important is that you found your forever home with such a loving family. Congratulations on your great story AND your special day!! Very deserving.
    You are such a cutie!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Cutie!

Dear Kizmet. Your name says it all, doesn't it sweetheart? Despite a heartbreaking start at life it was your fate, your fortune, your destiny to find that special forever home where you would be loved, cherished and adored for the beautiful and deserving doggie that you are! What a heartwarming tale of grit, determination and in the end, a bond of unconditional love! Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Kizmet, our most inspirational and deserving Dog of the Day! Kiz, you look so precious, posing proudly on the "big bed" with your rawhide! I hope you and your family enjoy many, many more years of snuggles under the covers! Have a VERY happy and proud day celebrating your "top dog" honors! Love and happy tail wags to our fabulous honoree from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kizmit is truely the perfect name for him. It had to have been fate that brought you both together. Brindle coloration is absolutely my favorite, and oh his eyes are so precious. Here is a big kiss for you, Kizmit, mmmmmwa.

How wonderful that you have a new lease on life, dear Kizmet! You certainly are the picture of happiness, with that big bone in your mouth . . . yummy! Here's wishing you a lifetime of love, affection, and plenty more of those rawhide bones to enjoy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I missed Kizmet; my husband emailed me yesterday with his URL and a comment that he looked very similar to our Lefty. He sure does! Their stories are somewhat similar, too, but I'm glad Kizmet didn't have to wait 6 years to find his "forever home." What a cutie. Good for you, Kizmet!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!