Thread: Annika-In Memoriam

Annika-In Memoriam

Annika, it's so sad that you had to leave your family for the Rainbow Bridge so soon. But you got lots of lovin's and packed a lot of living in your little life.

RIP, dear Annika.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Precious Annika

Oh, what a beautiful little girl your beloved Annika was. My heart breaks for you, Mom of Annika, having lost her so tragically, at such a very young age But God must have been in need of a very special little fur angel to have taken her from you so soon. You may have been of this earth for only a short time, precious Annika. But in those few months you left indeliable paw prints on your Mommy's heart. You are gone but not forgotten. Until that day you and your Mom are together once more, you will live on in her heart and in those beautiful, cherished memories she holds so dearly. Thank you so much, Mom of Annika, for sharing your beautiful little girl with us. I hope that having her honored here today, knowing so many more now share your love for her, helps to heal your broken heart. Wait patiently for your Mommy precious angel Annika. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

RIP beautiful Annika - just think about the joy you gave this darling kitten....

God Bless you little Annika. And God bless your special mommy. You take good care of her sweetie.

I am so sorry to hear the loss of your beautiful, loving kitty, Annika.
    May you find comfort in the treasured memories of good times spent together.

Rest in Peace sweetheart and have fun on Rainbow Bridge, until you and your meowmie meet again.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

How sad that darling Annika had only a few months here on earth to be loved and to love, but she will live on within the hearts of all those fortunate enough to have known her.

Wishing Annika boundless joy at the RB, and thank you for sharing her story with us.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a sad occurance for such a beautiful young soul. It is hard for your people when you are called to the RB at such a young age. But you were a much loved kitten and will be fondly remembered always. And now all of us are also blessed by your short stay on Earth. RIP and play hard at the RB Annika,

Poor Little Annika , it is a tragedy that she never grew up to be the Cat , as you were going to be such a Beauty , and a dear Companion. There is aspecial place in Cat Heaven , called Eternal Kitten Paradise , for all the Kittens who dont get to be Cats , and there they willl always be Little Angels , with all the toys and treats , they could have dreamed off. Condolences from the Found Cats and I for Annika KOTD!RIP Annika!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Eternal Peace for Your Baby Annika

Deepest Sympathies in your time of loss. We just lost a 7month black female after a mysterious illness which claimed her after three days. We thought we had a miracle when she made a recovery only to lose her in minutes when it recurred. Annika was such a beautiful baby and would have grown to be a most loving and wonderful companion. As we deal with rescues, we were not ready for our loss and it casts a shadow on our hopes, but the living prevail and the many that we have rescued, sheltered, nursed back to health and placed are the true tribute to the ones who for some quirk of fate are not as lucky. You gave your Annika the best loving home she could have for her very short but very special life, and you are blessed that she could spend it with you. Your efforts were not in vain and Annika would want you to help to save another kitty as soon as your grief passes.

Annika was such a little beauty. I'm sorry you lost her so young. She'll always be in your heart.

Such a touching story and tribute. I'm so sorry you lost her so young.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June