Thread: Mighty Max ;)

Mighty Max ;)

Three and a half month! How much fun it must be for your purrents to live with you.

And how much fun you have with your purrents: First you picked your dad -any smart kitty knows how to recognize the right purrson. Now you see that he can provide tuna treats -but you can open it yourself. You talk a lot and tell him cat tails - a pity he doesn't understand them all. And he has that end with all the little pink mousies you can attack in the night.

Kissies to you, handsome little boy. And some extra tuna treats for Max -you are the greatest!

He's beautiful!!!!!!
    We have one that also picked my husband. She follows him everywhere and loves to play the same games with him.
    Hope you have many many wonderful years with that little cutie...

How adorable!

Max, it is wonderful to meet you this morning - what a wonderfully handsome blue-eyed guy you are!!! Sloppy Joes??? Unusual cat food! You obviously found the purrrrfect home where you are appreciated! Catgratulations, Max - enjoy your day as our King Cat of the Day today!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Max , you are a sweet little bundle of Joy , and when your markings come in , you will be a Beautiful Boy.We , the Siamese Squad , 7 strong all love you , and will keep and eye on you , at thE parteeee! Our Dad has Kitten Good , as we want you to have the Right Thing , to eat. All The Found Cats , especially the Siamese Squad MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW for Magnificent Max KOTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Max !

You sure are a cute little boy - and so smart to come out of hiding and pick the very right family who spoils you rotten Have lots of fun, treats and cuddles today on your special day! May you live a long and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome little doll baby! You are so cute Max, with your sparkling blue eyes and plaintive meezer wail. You made my day cutie!!
    Congrats to Marvelous Max, Our Adoorable Cat of the Day!

Yes, Max, I sure DO think you're beautiful! Wow!!! And just where did you learn how to strike up such a fetching pose??? I'm tempted to put lips to screen and cover that precious belly with kisses What a great job you did in selecting your humans! Not only are you stunningly handsome and packed with personality, but in true Meezer style, you sure know how to pick 'em! Keep up the good work enjoying life to it's fullest and spreading joy and happiness all over the place, precious Max! Congratulations to beautiful Max, our fabulous and very deserving Cat of the Day! Have a happy, happy day celebrating your day of honor with your proud purrrents and fur sister Amber, sweetheart! Time to break out the Manwiches and tuna treats!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max
    I sure do agree you are one handsome fellow! How smart you are too! You have your humans trained to wait on you hand and paw. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too.

Congratulations Max!!! What a handsome boy you are and so packed full of purrsonality too.

Hope your day is filled with all the things you love, playing, eating, playing, sleeping and playing!!

Enjoy your special day of honour beautiful Max!

Max

He's is quite the character isn't he? He's handsome as can be and sounds like a great little guy. Enjoy him every day. He's adorable.

Hello Max, you are a little cutie with those pretty blue eyes and fur markings. You look big, or rather tall/long, for your age. You picked yourself some wonderful humans; they certainly love you bunches. I hope you have many happy and healthy years together.

Hello Max

You're a pretty guy, and still have so much to look forward to! Only 3 1/2, wow! And I take it you're still on your first of nine lives, right!
    Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *