Thread: Emily Louise is a doll

Emily Louise is a doll

And living in the right climate for a Cat , in Las Vegas. As a matter of fact JJJ3 tells me , that when he opens for Wayne Newton , Emily Louise can sit in the VIP section.All the Best to Elegant Emily Louise COTD!Emily is a gorgeous gal , says Moose the Magnificent!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are one of the kitties who know exactly what they want and have no problems to show their humans the right way

And who wouldn't want to follow such a pretty girl!

You are such a sweet comforter and I love your cute and understanding little face in all that fluff

I wish you a very spoiled day today, Miz Emily

Emily,

What a talent you have for acting. And with your incredible beauty I just know you would make it big in Hollywood.

How lucky for you that you have so many people that love you and how lucky for all the people in your life that you love them too. You must be such a sweet kitty to provide such comfort in your family's time of loss.

I wish you a wonderful, treat filled day, lovely Emily.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

OH my, what a gorgeous kitty girl! You are such lovely lady - you look like a little queen sitting there on your rock. How lucky your furparents were to have such an understanding human daughter! We can tell how happy you are by the sweet look on your face!
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Divine Miss Em for sure....

You are simply purrecious, little Emily...loved reading about you - sounds like you are HOME forever! Enjoy your day as Queen Cat of the Day, and bask in the sunlight of knowing you are so well loved! You are really quite lovely!

Noserubs, snuggle and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Emily,what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She reminds me of my cat, Raisin, also a maine coon mix. I love their soft coat, they just feel sooo good. I love to bury my face in her belly. Congratulations Emily on being cat of the day!

Beautiful Miss Em, you're a s*t*a*r in every sense of the word! Not only are you a gorgeous glam girl, but oh, so talented too! But it's for your great compassion and your big, big heart that you receive the lifetime achievement award! No wonder your G'parents couldn't bare to give you up! How sweet of your Mommy to agree to shared custody; every kitty should be as loved and cherished as you, sweet Emily! It seems your fan club just keeps growing and growing; please include me amongst your devoted fans! Congratulations to you beautiful, divine Miss Em, our dazzling Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day on center stage, Em! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emily Louise
    What an adorable girl you are! Your story was so touching! I'm so glad you brought lots of love to your new family. My brother lives in Las Vegas too. If you meet a couple of cats named Marlow and Rupert, you've found his cat family!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our most deserving, Cat of the Day today.

Emily Louise you are such a pretty girl. I truly enjoyed reading all about you. You look so elegant sitting on your rock in the garden.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a great kitty, right from the paw sticking out of the cage to her well deserved CatOfTheDay. She worked her way into the good life.

Oh, Emily Louise, what a sweet little face you have. It never hurts to ask for what you want, and you got a wonderful family when you reached out your paw to tell your mom you wanted to go home with her. Yours is truly a tri-generational family. You are a gorgeous COTD and I wish many happy years for you and your family.

Thank you from Emily Louise

Thanks to all who wrote such nice things to Emily and her family. Em's "Mom" told me about the messages today.
    Guess I wasn't thinking! Sorry. Will be checking Pet Talk
    from now on. Oh, Em wants you to know she's an RV enthusiast.
    She loves "HER" RV! And is a fine co-pilot.
    We really enjoy COTD, DOTD, and POTD every day. It's so very heartwarming to know that so many people love so many pets.
    Em's Nana