Thread: Charming ChukkiChazz

Charming ChukkiChazz

A peaceful sleeping kitty after having done sooo much work in the office----awww I want to reach right through the screen and kiss you.

Hope you have fun watching all the animals outside after you wake up and I am sure there is a good meal of tuna in spring water waiting for you at your special day

This cat can be described in just one word:
    AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
    ...so unbelievably CUTE!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Hi neighbor!

Another Texas kitty heard from - and a very nice one you are, Chukki! What a sweet story - so glad you're appreciated and loved! Catgratulations on being today's most adorable Cat of the Day - we loved meeting you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Now that is a Cat thathas done a good days work , and is resting n his laurels! probably , Chukki has been browsing Pet Talk , looking for dates , or the Pet Food Companies for coupons!Either way , Chukki is a moderncat , with internet access , and all The Found Cats salute ChkkiChazz COTD! Look us up , ChukkiChazz!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chukki
    How adorable you are! I love your little pink toes!!! Sounds like you have your humans properly trained! They should serve up lots of treats today! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Hmmm, I'd say Chukki's snoozing by the 'puter waiting for an email from one of his many admirers! After all, tomorrow IS Valentine's Day and who could resist a guy as handsome, adventurous, smart and loving as you, Chukki! Ahhh, what a charmed life you lead Chukki...tuna in spring water, foil packed??? You sure DO have your purrrents wrapped around that precious paw! Enjoy your Cat of the Day honors, adorable Chukki! What a fabulous honoree you are! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

From sheer terror dodging traffic to kitty heaven. He's one fortunate little guy. Good luck, C.C..

Chucky

I also wanted to just Pet this little Sleeping Tiger and give him a nice kiss on his snout. What a wonderful thought of what a office could be.....no, I wouldn't get anything done.
    Love Love SQ

What a coool kitty! Chukki is such a lovely man I can see how you feel honored by his serene prescence. Kitties are blessings! We honor hunky Chukki, Our Adoorable Cat of the Day!

Hello Chukki. You look so soft and cuddly, I'd like to give you a big hug and kiss. Friday the 13th brought you good luck because you were chosen as COTD and it brought all of us at PetTalk good luck because we got to see your gorgeous self. You were scooped up from the streets just in time; a little guy like you sure didn't belong there. Isn't it wonderful to have a home where you are taken care of and loved?