Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you doing on "V-Day?"

Andy's mom's B-Day is Valentine's Day, so originally we were going to spend the day at their house and then on Sunday, Andy was taking me to Frankenmuth.

But now, Andy's parents have 2 funerals to attend.. (Can't imagine having to go to a funeral on my birthday, let alone two.)

But they said they could still watch Kia, so we're going to Frankenmuth tomorrow and having dinner with them on Sunday.

Frankenmuth is this nice little town with neat German-esque shops. And it's the home of Bronners, the worlds largest Christmas store.

I haven't been there since I was a kid.

Sara, that bologna looks good!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

During the day I'm going with some of my friends to a "freedom to marry" picnic. Then at night I have a date, but I don't really think it's a valentines date. I mean it's not extra special just because it valentines day, it just happend to fall on a Saturday (my date night )
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I'll be meeting another PTalker - Abycat (Alice) in Copenhagen. She'll come over in the afternoon with her friend(s), and John and I will meet them in Charlie's. What fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy Anniversary IttyBittyKitty!!

Lets see now we are going to...do nothing! The same thing we do every Valentine day. LOL. I think my significant other doesn't really know what Valentines day is supposed to be. Usually he buys me lots of chocolate candy and that bout covers it. Come to think of it, that does cover it. I just swear, he is so romantic! Me at the computer and him in his recliner!!

Oh well!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Me at the computer and him in his recliner!!
    That's exactly what we do every night. *sigh* Suits me fine.

My saturday is going to be like every other saturday. Wake up at 7:00 A.M Go to tumbling, then to cheerleading practice. Then our team ppreforms, then I go to my brothers basketball game. Thats how my Valentines day is going to be. Some holiday....

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

Alikkon and I are watching Tremors 4, and Sunday we're going out to Brunch.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

My bf and I are going to take my new foster to the vet early in the morning then take the dogs to the dog bakery. After that, we'll drop the dogs off with my parents and drive to San Antonio for dinner on the river walk. We might catch a movie after that if its too cold to walk the river walk.

We're sorta starting our celebrating tonight though. Cooking dinner in and renting a movie and eating chocolate!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by WolfChan
    Alikkon and I are watching Tremors 4,
    They made a 4th one?

These are not the droids you were looking for

Yep, it's a prequel!!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

We took the dogs to the beach, which happens to be near a gorgeous chocolate shop, so we loaded up on chocolate bullets, Lindor balls and liqueur apricot chocolates

Shane is on duty for a few hours tonight, so I might be a girl and borrow Legally Blonde II and eat my chocolate!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

My boyfriend and I are going out to eat at a steak restaurant here in Dallas called Pappas Bros. We are going with another couple. I've never been to Pappas, but, I've been told it's really good! And, my boyfriend had a star named after me, that was my present.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer