Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Dobe needs a home

Female Dobe needs a home

Here is this poor little girls story:

Her name is Sienna, she is about 2 years old she is a red dobe with natural ears & a docked tail, great with kids, cats & dogs.

She was living with a couple, and the man fell ill, his wife could not care for Sienna and her sick hubby anymore, so she went to live with there son (whom I work with) There son has a male dobe and a mini pin. Neither took her moving in very well, they had to be kept seperated in the house, wich was hard to do in a house with two adults & three boys, a cat and the three pups who did not get along.

So... I thought I had found a good home for Sienna with another guy I work with, he was a young guy, whom lived with a friend that had three small dogs. But the man soon realized just how much attention Sienna needed, and he can't give it to her.
    (he took a 2nd job and is not home very much)

So... now Sienna needs a new home once again.
    I hope to find the perfect home for her soon, she's been moved around so much in her young life.... she deserves it!
    I have been told by a few people that she is the sweetest thing, and all she wants it is the attention she so deserves!!!!

She is in Lake County in NorthEast Ohio.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I bet she is gorgeous!!!!

I think someone on here has a red dobe also with natural ears--I know the picture was stunning, but I can't remember the dog's or the users name

Good luck, I hope dear Sienna finds a home soon.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Brooke! Weren't you looking for a Dobie...?
    I hope she finds a home.

Dang...all the way in Ohio??

I would love to meet this sweetie, but I don't know if it is all possible anytime soon. Please keep me updated on her, though!!!...maybe I could figure something out??

Brooke,

I will arrange the transport if you want her....HINT!!! lol

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Brooke & Mugsy... I just posted in the other thread!
    I think I found her a home already!

(I posted an ad on PetFinder)
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy

Angie, will there be an adoption contract and all that? Is the potential adopter local to you? If not and you can get hooked up with a rescue to sponsor it, I will do the transport if they are too far away.

She lives in the same city that Sienna does now!
    They can't be more than 10 miles away from each other!
    She called me last night to see if she could stop on her way home from work to meet her! She is very excited about meeting Sienna.

Do you have a standard contract that you use, just something that keeps me from being held responsible if something were to happen? If so, would there be anyway to e-mail me it to me so I could use it? Or could you give me an idea of what I should include in one if I were to just type one up myself?

I'll do a vet check & check out her house.
    But I work with someone who worked with her and she is very involved with the local Humane Society, cares for her animals very very well. So I already have one good referal on her!
    I am so happy for Sienna!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy

here's the sweet girl!!!

~Angie, Sierra & Buddy

Muggsy you need a new user name .Transportation Queen It s so great you can do this great chore. Keep it up some day I may need your gift to get me an other freind.

Sienna is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just look at that big smile!!!

Good luck with her potential home--I hope everything works out wonderful for this sweet girl!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Awww, what a gorgeous and happy girl!! I'm so glad she might find her forever home soon - I wish I could provide it for her, but I'm so ecstatic someone is interested in adopting her.

Well a woman went to meet Sienna last night, and she brough her Lhasa Apso over to meet her as well, and the other three small dogs in the house were all in the same room, and the lady said she thought she heard someone growl, and she grabbed her dog and said she had to go, and couldn't put up with a dog growling at hers. Now the two guys she lives with right now, have never heard Sienna growl. Even from the very first time Sienna came to meet the three little ones that already lived there, she never growled. The guy who owns the three little ones said it was one of the little guys, but she didn't want to hear it.

Poor Sienna.... but I have three other people that have e-mailed me about her.
    I am also going to talk to the women again, and ask her to give Sienna a 2nd try, she is such an animals lover, and she lives so close to her. I hope she will! This time I am going to make sure it's JUST Sienna and her Lhasa Apso.

Paws crossed!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy

Speaking from experience....if you try to talk her into it, she may take her, but, she will most likely come back because the woman will LOOK for reasons to be mad at her. It truly doesn't sound like she's THAT big of an animal lover if she didn't even give her a chance.

Good luck!!! I hope one of the other 3 work out....if not....don't give up hope!!