Thread: Can you help Frosty?

Can you help Frosty?

This comes from www.norsled.org which is where I got Roxy. They have a cute little guy with parvo who's vet bills are up to $3,000 so far. If you are interested in helping, you can go to the website and they accept paypal or send a check.

Frosty, a playful 3 month old Samoyed puppy, found himself in a shelter at the turn of the year, likely a Christmas gift that someone didn't want. We rescued him from there, and he never looked back. He just started showing off his playful nature to anyone or anything that would play with him. The reaction of one of his foster parent's cats surprised him a bit, but it didn't faze him. There were others to play with.

He then fell ill with parvo, a disease that can kill a puppy quickly if medical attention isn't swift. It's likely he was exposed in his time at the shelter. Frosty beat the odds and went home to his foster mom. His coughing has stopped, and he's enjoying outings with his foster mom again, but the vet bill is already over $3000, and he still faces more tests in a couple of weeks. We could really use your help, and every donation of any size matters.

If you can help us with Frosty's bills, please send your donation check to:

Northern California Sled Dog Rescue
    P O Box 604
    Vacaville, CA 95696

Alternatively, we are set up to take donations via Fundrover and Paypal (See links above).

NorSled is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

Thank you Wolfie!

Oh that sweet lil Frosty! The picture of him laying with the tubes and wrapped paws just tugged at my heart Poor lil fella. I just donated some through PayPal. I hope he gets better soon. He is such a cute fella!

Get Well Soon, Frosty!

Poor little Frosty!!
    I'm glad to hear he has beat the odds, and is out and about again.
    He sure is a cutie, I hope he finds a wonderful forever home.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Frosty Update

Just wanted to let you all know that Frosty is now home recovering. He still needs some vet care, but he pulled through. Thank you for your help. -Tonya

Thank you Wolfie!

Oh my gosh, what a heartbreaker But what a happy ending, thanks to so many wonderful, caring people Just look at that happy face now! Does Frosty still need donations?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Oh my gosh, what a heartbreaker But what a happy ending, thanks to so many wonderful, caring people Just look at that happy face now! Does Frosty still need donations?
    Yes, Frosty still needs donations. The vet bill was over $3,000 and he still needs additional testing and care.

Thank you Wolfie!