Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wardrobe Malfunctions

Wardrobe Malfunctions

Since Janet and Justin made this catch phrase popular, now's your time to tell about YOUR wardrobe malfunctions!!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I have a good one!!!! I've told this before.

Middle of my senior year, I had to change highschools. I was going from a highschool of about 300 students to a highschool of about 3,000 students.

I was really nervous because here I was going from being student body president, member of every club, well known, to a nobody at this huge school. "How would anyone possibly even notice that there was a new girl? Uggg, I'll never make any friends...."

So, I was very selective on my outfit. I had to look especially cool...I wore these black knee high boots, this short black skirt, and this printed top with silver on it and this really cool silver jacket.

I go to the office and pick up my schedule. Then I had to walk a million miles to my first class. As I'm walking down the halls, every one was looking at me. I was getting whistles left and right. All kinds of "Sexy!" "Hot!" comments. My confidence begun to soar. "This new school isn't going to be so bad afterall..."

By the time I got to the class, everyone was seated. I walked up to the front of the class and showed the teacher my schedule and asked where I should be seated. Again, I was hearing all kinds of "compliments".

So, she points to a desk at the very back. I walk back there, and this guy, leans over and goes "Hey, your skirt is stuck in your backpack."

I was instantly popular! Didn't take me long to be known at that school.

Thank you Wolfie!

LOL, mine’s very similar to Tonya’s.

I was rushing around getting dressed in a super big hurry one morning about 16 years ago, because I had to stop at the store for a cake for a co worker. Well, I rushed to the store, got the cake and made it to work on time, but when I got to work another co worker busted out laughing. Turns out I had traipsed through the entire store with my skirt in my pantyhose. At least I was thin and had a good butt back then!

And thank goodness I'm not one of those people that don't wear underwear under their pantyhose!

Originally posted by micki76
    And thank goodness I'm not one of those people that don't wear underwear under their pantyhose!
    I wore next to nothing back then. lol. Those dang string things.

Thank you Wolfie!

Originally posted by Tonya
    I wore next to nothing back then. lol. Those dang string things.

No wonder you were popular!

Years ago I worked for a dentist and he had taken on an associate who happened to be a woman. She was a lot of fun to work with, and one morning she walked into the office and asked me to look down at her shoes. She had two different shoes on! They were similar but different colors, etc. and she had slid her feet into them in the dark closet not realizing. She asked me if I thought the patients would have less confidence in her abilities if they looked down at her feet!

OK Richard, what's your story? We know you must have one!

I got on the elevator and went from the fifth to the tenth floor......where they kept the newborns and moms, possibly one of the coldest places in the building....I got off the elevator and
    felt this chill......I looked down and found out why all the nurses wouldn't look me in the eye....

Of course they were looking at my cool belt buckle , tidy whities and my 'state of mind' at that moment...

The barn door was open and the 'old gray mare'
    was never what it was supposed to be after that...
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

Quite a few years ago, after a very busy and long night, my new bf and I decided to go to the grocery store for breakfast stuff.

Well, I hurridly (is that a word?) put on the same pants that I had taken off just as hurridly the night before. They felt a little weird but I didn't think anything of it.

So we're walking around and my pants start feeling funny around my ankle. I look down and what plops out of my pant leg and lands on the floor?? My panties! Right there on the floor of the grocery store on a busy Sunday morning! I scooped them up, stuffed them into my purse and wrapped up my little shopping expedition.
    ~Kat

Originally posted by Cheshirekatt

So we're walking around and my pants start feeling funny around my ankle. I look down and what plops out of my pant leg and lands on the floor?? My panties! Right there on the floor of the grocery store on a busy Sunday morning! I scooped them up, stuffed them into my purse and wrapped up my little shopping expedition.
    Iwas just thinking about that last night! that happened to me when i was in 5th grade! we went to the pool for swimming lessons on mondays and i was wearing my swimsiut under my clothes, and as i was walking through the main part of the pool...PLOP!..i was so embarrased i think it scarred me for life

Once I was going to meet some friends at the end of my street and I was wearing a skirt so I went to go and put on my sweater but my skirt got caught on it and I stared walking up the street!!! I dident feel the skirt on my legs so I looked down and I was SO embarrassed I sat down on the grass as soon as I noticed it and my friends were LAUGHING so hard..thats why I barley wear skirts anymore lol
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

LOL.....Just thought of another one...

LONG before it was cool for women to wear men's underware I picked some for the GF-as a joke-
    she was a good sport and did wear them!

She was only 5'2" and wore a small- I was reminded of that one morning when I went to the laundry basket to fetch a clean pair before I left for work.....

About mid thigh I thought, 'what cheap crap....wash them and they get impossibly small'

I quickly discovered my mistake and got the right size......
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

Originally posted by RICHARD
    of the coldest places in the building....I got off the elevator and
    felt this chill......Of course they were looking at my cool belt buckle , tidy whities and my 'state of mind' at that moment...
    A Seinfeld episode is coming to mind! LOL!

This thread is so funny! Thank you Janet Jackson for that unspeakable act of poor taste. At least now it has some redeeming value in the form of a few laughs amongst us PTers!

Originally posted by Pam
    A Seinfeld episode is coming to mind! LOL!

This thread is so funny! Thank you Janet Jackson for that unspeakable act of poor taste. At least now it has some redeeming value in the form of a few laughs amongst us PTers!

It was a DAMN cool belt buckle....
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

Originally posted by RICHARD
    It was a DAMN cool belt buckle....

Ok, this is something my husband and kids still tease me about to this day...

When my husband and I were first dating, we went to the mall with his three kids. There was a bra sale and I mentioned that I needed new ones. I didn't think anything about mentioning bras since they to me are more utility than sexy. ANYWAY, we went in with three kids all in search of my size in my price range. We spread out through the store and five mintues later, my now step-son screams "Hey Kim - is this one big enough?" He was holding up a "grandma" bra that could have fit me and three other people!

And all I heard was snicker - snicker - snicker from all of the other customers.
    Last edited by catnapper; 02-07-2004 at 12:50 PM.