Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naw-Tee Kitty Girl!!! (pics)

Naw-Tee Kitty Girl!!! (pics)

Guess who I caught in the act today, right on the top of the kitchen cabinet? Of course it wasn't Luna!

Look here:

Actually the cats are not allowed to be in the kitchen when I'm not around, but I've forgot to close the door behind me. Lily's jumping from the stove (!!!) onto the top of the door (!!!), and from there she enters the top the cabinet. Well, that's my girl!

Kirsten

Here are some more, taken a couple of minutes ago when Lily has decided to help meowmie cooking.
    (Don't worry, the cooking plates weren't hot that moment, and usually she's not allowed to do that.)

You can also see a bit of the ugly hot water boiler I have in my kitchen, I put a wire netting under the open bottom. Looks ugly, but that way kitties can't crawl into it and get into trouble. The same netting is under the kitchen counter, because otherwise they could crawl behind the stove where the power cables are.

Kirsten

Cute pictures! I have a plant like that, and it was irresistable for the cats. they wouldn't leave it alone. This might make me sound like a bad plant mommy, but I let the lower leaves die by witholding water. The lower leaves die first, then I pulled them off, so the plant looks like a palm tree - it only has leaves on the top. Mine is about 3' (about a meter) tall, so now the cats can't reach it to chew on the leaves! Otherwise I probably would have had to toss it, it looked really bad with the leaves all chewed off.

Originally posted by boscibo
    Cute pictures! I have a plant like that, and it was irresistable for the cats. they wouldn't leave it alone. This might make me sound like a bad plant mommy, but I let the lower leaves die by witholding water. The lower leaves die first, then I pulled them off, so the plant looks like a palm tree - it only has leaves on the top. Mine is about 3' (about a meter) tall, so now the cats can't reach it to chew on the leaves! Otherwise I probably would have had to toss it, it looked really bad with the leaves all chewed off.
    Ha ha, it's the same here with these leaves! When they are dry, the cats love to play with them, even for lazy Luna they are iressistible!

Kirsten

Tigris says "Been there done that "

Lily seems to be another Aragorn fan in your family

OH LILY...You SILLY girl!! You might be NAWTEE but you sure are CUTE!!! I love the pictures of you on top of the cabinet!! You look adorable next to the plant!!
    As for the kitchen...I do believe we have furry chef in the making!!

Lily seems to be another Aragorn fan in your family
    LOL, seems like that!

catcrazylady, I'm sometimes calling her Silly-Lily now, it's the purrfect name for her!

Kirsten

I think she wants to go to cooking school! Is there one nearby for her?

She just wanted to snuggle up to Aragorn.

Silly Lily!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Re: Naw-Tee Kitty Girl!!! (pics)

Originally posted by Kirsten

[/B]
    Looks to me like Lily is saying "YES Mommy, I know I'm not allowed up here but I'm here and I'm not leaving"

Lily-tude...I get attitude all the time at my house except it is called Tigger-tude, Smokey-tude, Tucker-tude....etc, you all get the picture

Lily is so adorable and still getting into so much trouble.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Silly Lily! Don't you know Pouncer likes to eat my plants too? And he gets the same reaction as your mom gives you "get away from there!"

You look like you are having quite a great adventure though!

My cats will do the same thing when they are somewhere I dont want them to be , and they always look so innocent , as if they say we didnt know that this was off limits.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hehehehe, love that lil brat face

Silly Lily! You were just trying to find the inner jungle girl, weren't you? You thought up close to the green plants, high in the shy, you would be able to purview ALL that you own. Smart girl!

LOL, ramanth, I guess "Aragorn" would have been more interesting to her if there was still some popcorn left in that bag!

Lily-tude! LOL that's it! She really believes she's the queen of the entire place!

Kirsten