Thread: Felix

Felix

King Felix, you beautiful shiny fluffy black boy, you! What a lucky guy to be saved by your mommy when you were still a little tyke! Bless your mommy for doing what small amount she can about the kitten factory behind her house, and bless you for being their "daddy" until they find their permanent home. You certainly deserve your Cat of they Day award! Oh, and ease up on your little bro and sis!

Felix, what a wonderful loving guy you are! Making sure those kittens feel loved is a very important job, one that you have taken on as your responsibility! I love your shiney black fur! You do the same thing my Fester does - jump on my chest at night! Sure it wakes me up but it is an awesome thing to be loved by a kitty - such as your self. God Bless you, Oscar, Clio, and your entire family.

Felix the Ferocious...You may rule with an iron paw. But the loving care and concern you show for the your mommy's little rescues tells the true story of Felix the MAGNIFICENT!! You are one splendidly handsome and loving boy. And today we salute you our beautiful Cat of the Day Congratulations to you Felix!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Felix, Congratulations for being chosen
    today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    You look so FIERCE; but sorry guy the story
    is out..You are a big ole Softy !!Love Ya
    big guy...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Felix......you are breathtaking! That is the best word I can find to describe you. Also, you have a big heart, and are quite the softy deep down. I see that you live in Everett Washington, and that is where I grew-up! Small world! Congratulations on being Cat of the day you beautiful boy.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Hi again Felix- I just love fluffy black cats. Might have to get one after seeing your picture!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!