Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spicy and Shakira

Spicy and Shakira

Hi my name is Merry and I'm new to this forum. I have two piggies named Spicy and Shakira and they've both been pet of the day. Their website is http://cavy-corner.0catch.com and there are lots of pics there

Spicy is the oldest pig, she will be turning 3 this year. She is also top pig and has to have her way with people and other piggies. If you pet her right though, she will settle down and lick your fingers non-stop and you might even get a purr out of her

Shakira isn't even 1 yet, I got her last May. She's a little sweetie who loves to be cuddled and purrs every time you pet her awwww lol. She's also very athletic for a piggie and can jump into her cube cage from the floor outside. Fortunately she hasn't figured out that she can also jump out of it!

I look forward to posting here with you all and meeting lots of other pet lovers!
    Last edited by Merry; 02-05-2004 at 12:09 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shakira, Rosie, and Lorena

Oh some of you might know me from the Cavy Forums:
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shakira, Rosie, and Lorena

Hello and welcome to PT Here you´ll find lotsa nice and friendly people

And your pets are very adorable

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Thanks!

WELCOME TO PET TALK!
    Your piggies are both so cute!!!

Thank you:)

Thank you

welcome! I have 11 piggies thats 3 C&C cages, and 1 is best pals with my rabbit so he lives in a 6ft X 2ft pen with my rabbit. my guys are all either himi's or chocolate and white, and several have roan patches, all are silkies or silky/abby mixes missy is my oldest she is 2, and friskit is just about 2, and the rest turned 1 year not that long ago welcome to pet talk!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Hi Merry!

Your piggies are so adorable! I have 2 piggies myself. They're the best pets! You piggie jumps?! Maybe mine are just fat, lol, they're not very athletic - except when they 'popcorn' when I give them hay or veggies. ^_^

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Lily and Amelia are adorable and your piggies sound cute too, Cali! Only one of my piggies jumps lol.... the other one is fat and lazy and wouldn't do it unless I made her

Here are some new pics I took of the girls today... I put the hay rack a bit higher than usual and they had a time getting the grass out First, here's Shakira, the little acrobat, she caught on right away...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And here's Spicy asking where in the world Shakira is getting all that yummy grass!

"Oh is this the way it's done?"

Oops, poor Spicy lol

This pic turned out funny... it looks like Shakira is eating Spicy's foot lol

Here's Shakira trying to get the grass out of Spicy's mouth.... (if I'm posting too many let me know )