Thread: JUNE!

feline Guest

JUNE!

June,
    What a beautiful + adorable kitty you are!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

I would love to see more photos of you.

I think you might be my favourite COTD so far!

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: feline ]

June even looks affectionate! Does she have all four paws black as the photo suggests, although only 3 are shown? Congratualtions, June, for being the Cat of the Day.

.............wayne

Gasp! Wow! June you are one glamorous kitty! I don't think I have ever seen anyone like you. I am so glad that you caught the eye of your people because they sure love you lots and even nominated you to be Cat of the Day. Well June you did it with your sweet ways and beauty, and I agree that you are one special lovely girl!

June - what a lovely and certainly the best medicine when in need anyone could ever have - you take good care of your owners and have fun being our most precious and beautiful COTD.

June you are an exceptionally beautiful cat. We're so glad you bring such happiness and comfort to your humans. Thanks to them for sharing you with us.
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

June, you are soooo beautiful. You look a lot like my cat Shiloh. You certainly brightened my day the second I saw you. I hope you enjoy your special day
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

June is so adorable. She looks like my Fifi.

Do you have any recordings of her voice? I have a short clip of Fifi that I hope to get time to post on my site soon. Look for pictures of Ms. Vicky on this board.

This "style" of cat is showing up more and more. We thought that Fifi was something rare because no one could identify her.

Now I have discovered that each cat is rare because they are all so special. Just like your June is special.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Hi June! Wow, you are one gorgeous glam girl! That delicate facial structure; those diminutive little paws, that coat! Ahhhh, I'm awestruck by your beauty! And June, you've really got that "old black magic" thing nailed down, as well! Sometimes there's nothing like "fur love" to heal, comfort and chase the blues away! What a wonderful, beautiful, loving companion you are sweet June. And a TERRIFIC Cat of the Day honoree! Congratulations dear June. You've got me in your spell!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to our beautiful and special COTD! Elvis and Danny say meow, what a cutie!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

June, what a beautiful baby you are! I might be impartial though because my lil' girl Shadow could be your twin! Congrats, little one, on being COTD..

June,
    You are a truly Special Kitty !!!
    I love to look at your Sweet,Sweet face.
    Congratulations Little Miss June on being
    honored as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear June,

What a stunning, beautiful girl you are! You look like my Sassafrass Root (RB) -- another gorgeous cat. We are honored to have such a lovely lady as our COTD. Congratulations, honey!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Well, June is a beautiful furry kitty but she's much more. I can see that she's an important, loving part of her family and that she's helping her people with her love. Sometimes our animals are better than we are....
    Leonard Migliore

Oh what a heart warming story of a kitty showing her family so much love! I am happy for you June and your family who definately knows the treasure they have in your companionship! God Bless you sweet girl.