Thread: Frankie

Frankie

Oh what a wonderful site for someone with a bad case of insomnia! Frankie, I am having trouble sleeping tonight so I decided to look at your picture! You are such a cutie and very magnificent. Those blue eyes, that soft fur, your little mask are just wonderful and well worth the wait for your mommy and daddy. You are going to have so much fun when your little sister gets here too. I hope your day is filled with cereal milk, playing with your stuffed squirrel and much love from all around you!

Okay, Frankie, you did it! Called a dog person over to the cat side with those commanding eyes. They spoke to me even from the *little picture*. Your folks are right you do have doggy attributes. Congratulations Frankie on your recognition today, but I gotta go. Can't let Hannah catch me over on the side of the site.

Frankie - you're a beautiful baby. Always
    something special with the Siamese breed -
    I have two myself that are pampered and loved
    dearly. God Bless everyone on this national
    day of mourning.

Well said Spencer! Frankie, beautiful Frankie, we all definitely need a little of that New York spirit today. And maybe even a little Sinatra chutzpah as well. Nothing's going to get us down! What a brave boy you were, flying all that way on a big noisy jet! Now it's nothing but love, love, love...and a little morning milk and a shower! Congratulations to you beautiful Frankie, our flying high Cat of the Day!! Thank you for brightening my day...And congratulations as well as you await the arrival of your little sister

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Frankie, you adorable boy. Thanks for brightening my day. Hope you get lots of special treats and 'Scritchies' on your special day, sweetie! Best wishes on getting a sister, too!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Chuck, you just brought (more) tears to my eyes.

Frankie is such a little cutie! What a face!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!