Thread: Moses

Moses

Hello sweet Moses, what a wonderful story you have to tell! A story of caring, compassionate, and loving humans who care so much about another living creature that they decided to take you in as one of their own! It's stories like yours that convince me that the good in this world heavily outweighs evil in this world. Moses, you are one handsome guy and look like a Russian Blue. And what a fitting name, named after a Hero who was cared for in the midst of a storm and grew into a wonderful leader! I hope that your entire family celebrates your day with you! God Bless you our sweet, dear Moses on this special day!

Every pet that is honored on this site today has been rescued, and Moses, I think you are the TOPS!! Bless your sweet little heart, you won your mom over immediately, I'm sure, and now you've won ours too!

I think you are a blessed boy, just like the real Moses was. And I am proud to congratulate you as being our Cat of the Day!

Dearest Moses, what a sweet face you have. Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day! Your humble beginning has nothing to do with the rest of your furry life.

What a beautiful story of love and rescue you tell beautiful Moses. It didn't take but a day or two for your proud mommy to realize that you were her forever kitty!! Now 10 years later, what a big, happy family you have!! No doubt you rule the roost Congratulations to you Moses, our most beautiful, precious and loving Cat of the Day! I wish you and your family many, many more love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are so handsome Moses! And what a good story of your rescue. Congratulations on your day, because you sure deserve it!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Moses,
    Your Mommy has told us the story of finding
    You one night long ago.So glad Your humans
    came to your rescue and You are here to greet
    us today !!!Moses..CAT OF THE DAY..
    Congratulations to You Beautiful boy & many
    more happy years to You and your loving
    family!!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Moses, I thought for sure your mom was going to tell us you had been found among the rushes! No matter, what counts is that you were found! Congratulations, you beautiful boy!

Oh Moses,

You look just like my darling Sassafras Root (Sassy), now Rainbow Bridge -- He was a truely gorgeous sweet hunk of masculine felinity. I'm sure this is a trait you big handsome lugs share. May you get tons of treats and hugs and scritchies and whatever are your favorite treats today, darling.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/