Thread: Sheba

Sheba

I'm assuming it's ok for me to start a thread on today's dog! I hope so, anyway. I just wanted to say that I think Sheba is gorgeous! I love her coat....so, congratulations on getting dog of the day! I definitely give two thumbs up!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

what a cutie!!!! some of the best pets are from shelters!!!! it is sad what her former owners did but it is also a blessing!!! take care!!!

Sweet!

What a beautiful DOTD!! And how sad that Sheba's former owners didn't care enough to go get her. Sheba, I don't blame you. I would run from people like that too!!

I agree with your parents that you were probably most definitely a gift from heaven.

From the pound to the palace....right where you belong.

Congratulations pretty baby on being an ever so special DOTD!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SHEBA!

Oh sweetie, I can't belive that anyone would leave a dog as beautiful as you to be picked up by the pound, but lucky for you and your family they did
    Have a wonderful day as our "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sheba you are such a purty girl! Your face is just light up with love....Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Hi Beautiful Sheba!

Here we have another wonderful story. Although it had a sad beginning, it is certainly coming up roses now!!! Sheba girl, you are such a beautiful, well cared for girl. You and your family are obviously very proud and happy!!! Hopefully, your former owners will see this so they will see what they're missing. Congratulations to you sweetheart, our very lovely and sweet DOTD. We hope you and your family have a wonderful day and a wonderful life. God Bless all of you. Say hi to Rascal-maybe Mom can show us some pictures of him. Love your life like we do Sheba and Rascal!!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Maybe one day....our Mom can post some pictures of us when she figures out how to do it. She really enjoys seeing all the great pictures posted by our other pet talkers but she is ever so slightly computer illiterate. Keep your paws crossed.

Oh Sheba, you are a beauty! Just look at that love shining from your soulful eyes. What a lucky girl you are to have found such an adoring home, and what a lucky family to have such a sweet furry angel!

Sheba, you truly brightened my day today with your gentle sweet expression and your tearjerker story. Congratulations on your special day. Hugs, kisses and tail wags from me and the pups!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

You truly are an angel sent from Heaven, beautiful Sheba girl. And while I'm sure those 3 months in the shelter were very, very hard on you, blessedly a family who knows the TRUE meaning of love and devotion, a family deserving of a magnificent doggie such as you, came to your rescue and welcomed you home!!! Your touching bio. brought a tear to my eye Sheba, but a happy one! How heartwarming to know that forever and ever you will be love, cherished and adored, just as all angels should be! Congratulations to you beautiful Sheba, our very special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you and Rascal and your proud Mommy and Daddy have a very special day celebrating your great honor! Love and hugs and happy tails to you Sheba from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sheba

You are a beautiful lady. I bet you are an angel. You look so sweet laying there. I am so glad that they fount you. Hope you have many many Happy, loving and carings years with them.
    LHCamry

Hello Sheba,

I see the GSD and the Labbie too & sweetie, you are beautiful.
    I do believe you are with the family you were meant to be with.
    Many happy congratulations on being chosen for a day of special
    honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs sweet Sheba.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gorgeous Sheba

What a gorgeous girl you are Sheba, a Lab/Shepherd, just like my Sheena, and I'll bet you're just as sweet and loving as she was. It looks to me like your lab background has some chocolate in it I'm sorry your previous humans were so thoughtless, I can't imagine going anywhere until they knew you were ok I would have been beside myself with worry. Thank goodness you found your forever home now. Congratulations on your most deserved honor!
    ~Marie

Blog Entries

Sheba the Angel dog

Me-WoW!!! you are so gorgeous that mere words cannot do justice.

An angel dog -- yes, mew, I do believe that is true. Lucky for you & your humans that fate brought you together. You are a true gem, a precious, precious girl. The treasures at local pounds, shelters, and just left on the streets forever amazes my KatMa. Who in their right mind would not keep you?

Kisses, nose twinkies and purrrrrs to you, sweet Sheba.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sheba... I see your beautiful halo shimmering above you. You are indeed an angel. Many blessings for a long happy, healthy, life with your loving family!

I've been Boooo'd!