Thread: Ernsetine

Ernsetine

Dear Ernestine

You are absolutely gorgeous! You look like you are made of melted caramel wrapped in the finest silk. May you have a happy & successful career as a much admired & loved beauty queen.

Love
    Tebaldi

Hello Ernestine - You are a real beauty for sure! I think your idea about making it "Big Time" and donating your money to the spaying and altering of feral kitties is a great idea. You are loved - that's obvious and you return it just as obviously. Congratulations for being the CAT OF THE DAY! I am sure we will hear from you again -or see your picture in the news. Have fun on today and hey, stay off that computer.

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: SasVermont ]

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: SasVermont ]

Ernestine,
    I am going to smile all day, after seeing your lovely picture this morning. What a beautiful girl you are! You give hope to lots of other kittens born to feral mamas. In fact, I have a "computer" friend who lives in Jacksonville, and she took in two feral kittens from Daytona Beach that had been found by one of my best friends. And they are doing great in their new home, just like you!
    Congratulations, sweet Ernestine, and good luck in the "Big Time". What a noble effort for you!

Enestine is certainly a beautiful short-hair blue. She looks much like my Blue. If she is a part of your computer, then she also fits the description, at least in function, to my Bear. Ernestine, you are fortunate to have loving and caring people living with you!

........wayne

Oh Ernestine! A gray beauty like you will never be alone (just ask Edwina!) Long may you reign -- and your platform is inspired!

Oh Ernestine,

You are such a lovely little thing! You are certain to go far in your quest for fame!!!

Congratulations on being named COTD!

Catwoman

Ernestine, you look so beautiful and shiny in your picture! I'll bet you're even more lovely in person.
    Congratulations on your special day!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Ernestine- you are a beautiful, regal, girl- you deserve the honor of being COTD today! Maybe my next cat will be gray/blue......
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Hi beautiful Ernestine! Oh, that glossy "blue" coat is simply stunning! And I don't think you need ever worry about being sad and homeless ever again! In fact, I think "great things" lie ahead for you! You will no doubt become a splendid spokeskitty for the spay and neuter program; as well as an invaluable representative of the power of love. I know that your future deeds and good works will help to assure that the sad plight of homeless ferals may one day be a thing of the past. Congratulations to you beautiful Ernestine, our most deserving, big hearted and loving Cat of the Day! Today is just the beginning of your fame, sweet girl!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ernestine,
    From a former "has-been" kitty to today's
    honored CAT OF THE DAY ..Thanks to your
    loving family...Kitty dreams can sometimes
    come true !!! Enjoy your day Sweetie !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Ernestine,

What a beautiful, sweet, thoughtful girl you are! So glad that you've found a forever home that values what a wonderful sweetheart you are and that supports your need to make the world as wonderful as you are yourself.

More power to beautiful blue girls like you! COTD rules!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Ernestine, beautiful name for a beautiful girl! Do I detect some Russian Blue???!!! You are a very pretty girl who is a sweet heart at that! You deserve to be our beloved Cat of the Day!