Thread: Trey

Trey

Trey, the love story of you and your human is almost as beautiful as you are. I think the two of you are equally lucky to have found each other and it is apparent that the relationship is mutually fulfilling. Your kind of love bond warms my heart. You're not only the Dog Of The Day but also the QUEEN of his HEART.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Good Morning Trey!

We couldn't have said it better than jspence. What a beautiful story for such a beautiful girl!!! You look like the sweetest girl around Trey. We love to hear stories like this. That coat of yours is absolutely fantastic. Enjoy your day sweetheart and please tell your Dad that we love your story. He sounds like a very good guy and so happy to have you as his loving companion for seven years. We hope you have a very long, beautiful life together. Congrats on being our very special and oh so lovely DOTD. Keep loving your life like we do.

Love Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

Trey

Trey,

You are a beautiful lady. It sounds like you have a very Happy, Loving and caring home with your human family. The love of an animal is wonderful. I would not know what to do if I didn't have mine. Glad that you are well taken care of. I know that you are glad that you picked the right one. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Good Morning, beautiful Trey! What a moving love story your proud Papa shares with us! I have to believe that a "higher source" was at work that fateful day in the woods! I can just imagine the look on his face as he stumbled upon precious little you! He scooped you up, you wiggled your way into his heart, and there was no looking back! What a team! I'll bet all heads turn and smile when you and Dad drive by in YOUR truck! Your Dad sounds like a most caring, devoted and kind man, so full of love for all creatures...what a lucky girl you are and what a lucky guy HE is to have blessed from above with your unconditional love and loyalty! Beautiful Trey, we wish you and your adoring Dad many, many, MANY happy, love filled years together! Congratulations to this dynamic duo, our most deserving Dog and Dad of the Day! Much love, hugs and happy tail wags from Sandra, Labbie Star and Cody the Husky/Shep! Enjoy your special day of honor, beautiful Trey!

P.S...I agree with your Dad, your coat's one of the most beautiful I've seen...you shine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sounds like you are living the life, Trey! What good fortune for you and your person to find each other. My dog (a golden) would love to have us retire so she could be with us all of the time!

Trey you are such a beauuutiful girl. Your daddy loves you sooo much and hearing your story really made my day! It was pure fate that brought you together - the love shines through your eyes.
    Congrats to Darling Trey, Our Gorgeous Girl Dog of the Day!

Trey is a beautiful girl. It sounds like she found the best dad ever. The life the two of you live sounds perfect in every way.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

OH HOW I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A GREAT BIG HUG!!!

HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

LOVE,
    THE BAXTERS AND OUR THREE LITTLE PUGGIES !!!

Hello Trey,

I loved reading your story today & getting to meet you too.
    What a great day that was when you two found each other.
    You are a gorgeous Labbie girl & I'm very proud to offer my
    congratulations on being chosen for honors today as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Trey, what a gorgeous Lab you are! Labs are one of my many favorite breeds of dogs. You are a shining example of what a great dog should be. I'm so glad you were found in the woods. You were a smart girl to pick the right man. And, I understand the doggie love story, too. It's something really special and we're glad you're our special dog today! We hope to see more photos of you in the coming weeks.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I love stories like yours Trey. I love it when a dog "finds" their human parent-its such a compliment to both!!! You're like my dog Trey with the head cocking bit, it gets hilarious. Mine loves to be asked a question. "Do you" or "Would you" get him cocking with that inquisitive look. You look very regal and happy little girl. Congratulations to you both, absolutely perfect!!!!

Pets Pick Their People...

Hi, Trey -- I'm more a cat person than a doggie person, and it's said that people don't pick their cats, cats pick their people. Apparently some doggies have that skill too!

It made me happy to read how you've made each other's lives better. I wish you both the best.

Terrific!