Thread: Update on getting my horse back...

Update on getting my horse back...

Well I rang them up and its the same people i sold her to only their NOT selling my baby its another horse at their yard (has same disscription) that they are selling for a friend.
    So I'm very happy that they are keeping her and are happy with her, yet i'm sad as i got excited about having her back.
    after i sold her i rang once and left it at that (she's their horse now and i didnt like to interfer) but she offered/asked if i would like to go over and ride her so obviously i accepted, i cant wait to see how she is.
    They are getting on fine with her so all in all i'm very happy now.
    I told her if ever they want to sell her that she must tell me so i can have her back.
    Ky and Rio
    PS thanks for the replys
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Personally I think you might confuses her, going to see her and all. It will be hard on the horse to se you, get her hopes up and then watch you walk away, but it's your decision (SP).

I'm glad they are keeping her, they seem like a nice home and I'm sure you made the best decision for your baby when you choose them as her permanent home.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Yes I hope/think I did make the right dession with her new owners, I think She is happy (they say she is) so i dont think me seeing her will hurt her if she is happy where she is if you know what i mean, I want to see her and just make sure (now i have the chance) that she is being well cared for, they say that she is etc and im quite sure she is but you just cant trist strangers so seeing it with my own eyes will put me to rest.
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.