Thread: CinShu

CinShu

Dear CinShu. What can I say, except that I am so moved by your beautfiul story. Your face conveys the wisdom of your years. Yet there is still that sparkle of youth in your eyes. Your beauty has captured my heart. How very, very lucky your family is to have had you in their lives these many years. What a treasure you are. A loving companion we would all love to claim as our own. I wish for you CinShu many more peaceful, contented days, filled with warm sunshine, gentle breezes and sweet kisses. Thank you for being the beautiful girl that you are, and sharing your special story with us all. Congratulations to CinShu. Cat of the Day. Cat of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CinShu, I also was touched by your incredible age. Maybe it's a black cat thing? Because my childood cat lived to be 20 years old and he was an all black DLH guy. CinShu I wish you a happy, peaceful day and I hope you continue blessing your owners with your sweet, gentle nature.

CinShu, you are so beautiful and I am soooo happy that you have had a loving family who has shown you love throughout your life! I too am touched by your story and congratulate you on being our deserving Cat of the Day. God Bless you CinShu and may He give you many more days of love!

What can I say that has not already been said?
    CinShu, you're a beautiful cat and a blessing in your family's life. I'm so happy that they shared your story with us, it made my day! I wish you many more years of happiness and love. Congratulations, Little Miracle!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Oh, CinShu, I just LOVED reading about you! What a gorgeous cat you are. I think you look so contented and happy and relaxed in your photo. You really are special and wonderful, and I'm so glad we all had a chance to meet you today. It makes me feel good to hear about cats that are so well-loved by their families! Your family is so lucky to have you. I hope you enjoy your day today, and many more happy days in the future, CinShu.
    margaret

Saima and Miko

CinShu--you are one of those creatures who teaches us how to grow old with beauty and grace ourselves. You are both blessed and a blessing. Have a wonderful day, my lovely.

CinShu,

What a beauty you are! I know your two-leggers are so happy you are a part of their lives. Thanks for reminding us that we all can grow old gracefully ... with the right TLC! Enjoy your special day ...

Catwoman

CinShu!! What a beautiful cat you are!!
    I am amazed at your age. Your owners must have treated you very well for you to live so long. You must have a very peaceful life!! I hope my cat lives to be as old as you. Enjoy your special day You most certainly deserve it!!

CinShu,

What a beautiful, wonderful miracle girl you are! May today be an especially wonderful day for you. Much happiness to you, miracle girl.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Originally posted by tatsxxx11:
    <STRONG>Dear CinShu. What can I say, except that I am so moved by your beautfiul story. Your face conveys the wisdom of your years. Yet there is still that sparkle of youth in your eyes. Your beauty has captured my heart. How very, very lucky your family is to have had you in their lives these many years. What a treasure you are. A loving companion we would all love to claim as our own. I wish for you CinShu many more peaceful, contented days, filled with warm sunshine, gentle breezes and sweet kisses. Thank you for being the beautiful girl that you are, and sharing your special story with us all. Congratulations to CinShu. Cat of the Day. Cat of a Lifetime.</STRONG>

Originally posted by tatsxxx11:
    <STRONG>Dear CinShu. What can I say, except that I am so moved by your beautfiul story. Your face conveys the wisdom of your years. Yet there is still that sparkle of youth in your eyes. Your beauty has captured my heart. How very, very lucky your family is to have had you in their lives these many years. What a treasure you are. A loving companion we would all love to claim as our own. I wish for you CinShu many more peaceful, contented days, filled with warm sunshine, gentle breezes and sweet kisses. Thank you for being the beautiful girl that you are, and sharing your special story with us all. Congratulations to CinShu. Cat of the Day. Cat of a Lifetime.</STRONG>

Originally posted by Mia:
    [QB][/QB]
    In reponse to Tat: I love your post, particularly saying CinShu is the Cat of a Lifetime. How true!

Wow! If it is true that you get wiser with age, you must be a very, very wise kitty!! You look like you enjoy life to its fullest! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Below is a picture of my kitty, Fred.