Thread: Monty

Monty

Hi precious Monty!! Well, let's see...How does one spell beautiful???? I think it's M-O-N-T-Y!!! What a hansome tiger boy you are!! My first kitty after I got married was named Fritz...a.k.a. "Monster Man!" So, I have an inkling as to how you got your nickname!! But like you, he also had another side; sweet, loving and cuddly! Congratulations to you Monty, our very adorable and fiesty Cat of the Day! Now, don't let Thacker get the upper paw today! Today YOU wear the crown as champion!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Monty, you're so CUUUUUUUUUTE!! I just want to shower you with kisses! I love your sweet photo, and I don't see even one hint of mischief in your eye. I hope Thacker won't beat you up anymore, at least not today, your special day! Congratulations, Monty, on being our "Cat of the Day"!! *SMOOCH!*
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Monty you are a precious little tiger. So handsome in your stripes. Someday you will get bigger and Thatcher won't be able to push you around so much so keep being your handsome self and mind your Mom & Dad.

Oh what an adorable way to start out this weekend! Monty, you are a precious baby that I could just hold all day long! I love the expression on your sweet face. God Bless our little Monty today and everyday!

Well.......you certainly are irresistable Monty, and what a face! Congratulations to you today.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Dear Adorable Monty,,,
    I see you have that "Who Me " expression
    down pat!!!Tell Thacker I said 'lighten up",
    cause today is Your Day little sweetie...
    Congratulations MONTY for being today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

yes you do have that innocent look about you, but you also look like you're thinking of what you can do next! you are a sweet looking kitten Monty, and congrats to you!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Wow your cute! I love kittens. I dunno what MY cat would think if she saw I was saying you were cute. She'd have a fit! Well thats just how she is. I wonder what she'd do if she ever saw you...
    ~Gray~Lil~Kitty~That~Owns~The~World~