Thread: I think Cubby is mad at me

I think Cubby is mad at me

I was taking more pictures of him tonight. Now he wont even look at me! I think he is really getting tired of the flash on my camera but it isn't that bright. Or maybe he is just tired of me following him around with my camera. He still runs into the bed room every time I go in there. I guess I will have to give him a couple of days with out pictures. I want to upload there pictures to here so all of you can see them but right now my internet is so slow and I don't want to wait to upload them right now. So I will wait until morning.

Katie

Any advice to get him to like me again without using treats?

If all else fails, catnip works!

Poor little over-photographed boy... the life of a handsome fella is hard at times!

**sigh** the life of a celebrity!!!! All that paparazzi following you around gets really annoying

Just tell him he'll have a front cover and centre spread
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

It will be worth waiting for Cubby's pictures.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

SLICK: THAT'S TOO FUNNY! YOU CAN'T STOP TAKING PICS OF CUBBY~ HE'S TOO CUTE!
    Joanne Smith - kitty lovah

Originally posted by spunkymeow
    SLICK: THAT'S TOO FUNNY! YOU CAN'T STOP TAKING PICS OF CUBBY~ HE'S TOO CUTE!
    Agreed! My cats get sick of it too but they still love me (as I feed them and clean their litter trays methinks)

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

He isn't mad at me anymore. He has curled up on my lap a few times tonight. I also don't buy him cat nip because he doesn't like it unless he gets to chew the container apart. (Which he has done once before and I never knew that he did it until I found a very small piece of the container left.)

Anyways here are the pictures of him from today. Notice the very mad look on his face. He is the king of dirty looks. Lol.

Here is the first one in his homemade quilt tunnel.

Here he is being a bed potatoe.

I think this one might be my favorite picture of him. He looks so nice in this picture. Or at least I think he does.

He kept looking away from the camera at this point. I think he was trying to protest.

Some good air plane ears.

Here is the last but not least. A very mad kitty in this picture.

I hope you enjoy these. I had to make up for the picture taking. But it was well worth it.

Katie

Cubby, Cubby, Cubby the sad life of a super model!! You have to stop punishing your meowmie for being so proud and wanting to show you off. I mean face it, you are just WAY TO CUUUUUUUUTE to keep it all to yourself!!
    You're even cuter when your mad and have airplane ears!!

He is still recovering, I tried to grab my camera this morning to take a really cute picture of him but he took off and ran to the bedroom. So I figured I would leave him alone for today. But there is always tomorrow. Except I will be gone so I will have to wait until later this week when I will have some free time to take more pictures.

Katie