Thread: MOE!

MOE!

He looks like a handfull. He's so great looking. Looks like a proud Bobcat.

I absolutely LOVE that photo of Moe! He does look "batty"!! He sounds like a lot of fun! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

What a wonderful way to start my day..I had to laugh when I saw Moe. I agree with Spencer..must be Maine Coon in there somewhere. I am so happy that you & Moe got the chance to spend your days together and I'm sure there will be many more smiles to come. Thank you for sharing him with all of us!!!!

What a beauty!!! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Moe!!!!

Well, my heart melted too after seeing Moe's picture! I just adore Maine Coons! (And anyone who knows me would also know of my weakness for white-gloved felines!) Keep your human happy and laughing, Moe, and congrats on your special day!

Hey, Moe! You look like you were born to be wild. What a terrific photo! Your humans had great timing with the camera. Congratulations on being "Cat of the Day"!!

------------------
    ]Margaret

Moe is quite the character..his personality just explodes.. I love him.. I agree with the others that he has some Maine Coone in him..I love big cats..congrats Moe!

Oh, that picture is PRICELESS!! And that great name....as in Moe, Larry and Curly?? You certainly look like you have a bit of the comedic in your frisky personality! You are a true beauty, and a lovely, sweet and most deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations beautiful Moe! You oh so special April 9th Cat of the Day!! And thank you Moe's human for giving him such a wonderful home and letting all the world know how special he is!

I would say Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat. Our Luther looks a lot like Moe (and we have an orange cat...Cosmo...whose nickname is Mo) and is a true gentle giant. You are lucky to have found one another.

Linelle www.sonic.net/linelle