Thread: Birthday recipee's needed,please?

Birthday recipee's needed,please?

The 2 new additions to our family that I have asked a couple questions about allready (JC and Chlo) are going to be 1 yr old this Wed. Jan.28th,2004.Now I am asking if anyone has some simple treat,cookie and/or cake recipee's for their celebration.If you remember my other questions you know I haven't had sweet kitties in years just dogs and I have been on that side of pet talk until recently(last 6 weeks) and I have lots of quick whip together dog recipee's but no kitty recipee's.Does anyone have any that I could try?I love the quick and easy ones.Thanks so much.
    Laurie

I really need some recipee's if anyone has any please.I don't cook for the 2 legged family but love to cook for the furfamily.
    Laurie

I haven't baked any treats for my two (BAD Meowmie), but I found a few recipes on the following page:

http://www.recipesource.com/misc/pet-food/cat/

There were also some recipes in the Thanksgiving issue of Cat Fancy Magazine - if I can find my copy I'll post the recipes tomorrow.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Thanks so much for the recipes.I really appreciate it.
    Laurie

Sorry - I haven't been able to find my November Cat Fancy Mag (which had the recipes in it). Hope you managed to find something nice to make. Please let us know (and a picture would be nice too, so we can SEE them enjoying their birthday treats!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Living in Annapolis you should have plenty of fresh seafood available for not too much $$. My cats LOVE it when I make small fish cakes for them. Even a can of Salmon can be made into small cakes that I fry briefly in bacon grease. Add a dollop of fish oil (from a Chinese grocery maybe). You can chop up any cheap fish to make into fish cakes. Add a touch of egg to hold them together. yum yum! Humans like them too!
    Laurie B
    by the way, nice name

I like your name too Fish cakes is a good idea.We do have lots of seafood and they do love it,the dogs do too,you are right the people would too(if I cooked for them I am such a meanie-I love cooking for the furbabies) As far as pics go I just borrowed a friends digital camera today and am going to try and get some pics this week of all my babies.I haven't been able to post any because I don't have one or know how to post them.I took the dogs in the snow today,tomorrow I will do some indoor as it is suposed to be ice so I hope to get the cats.I have lots of reg. pics.I am having trouble with the camera though by the time I get the shot I have empty snow and the dogs are gone-oops I will keep practicing while I have it.When I am finished he said he would load them on the computer and show me how to post them-yea now my babies can be up too,just in time for their birthday.Thanks for all of the suggestions.They will definatly have surprises.
    Laurie and family
    PS=Chlo and JC say thanks for the birthday suggestions for Mom to make