Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have HBO?

I don't have HBO but Andy does, however his VCR is broken.

I'd really like to see this, but I'm afraid if I am able to catch it on tv at his house, that his roomies would make fun of me. (They already harrass me enough about how much Animal Planet I watch. )

If someone could send me a tape, I'd pay for shipping costs.

(btw.. I can't figure out the schedule. What's the difference between HBO - East and HBO -West? East coast, West coast?)
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Kimmy--
    HBO East (our regular HBO here) is east coast, and HBO West is west coast.
    If I miss Sex In the City at nine, on channel 2, I can always catch it at midnight on 551
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Kimmy - it is showing again on Saturday afternoon here. If you don't find anyone closer to tape it for you, just PM me. I will tape it and ship it out for you.

Might take a few days to get there, but I'll be happy to do it if you want me to.

I thought my friend Melissa had HBO so she was going to tape it for me...turns out she really didn't have HBO lol.

If anyone taped it, I'd really like to see it...I'll pay for shipping costs.

I'm still having trouble postingunder my name, but we are getting the tape from Emily and she has said it can be passed on. So Kim, Amy, or anyone else, let meknow andI'll forward it after we get it
    Sadie (Baby Girl)

Cincy (Little Baby)

Spot (Spotty Boy)

Pssst - I am going to have a copy ready for download on Sunday or Monday. It won't be the best quality (avi format), but if any one wants a copy - pm me.

Thanks lovemyshiba!

Originally posted by clara4457
    Kimmy - it is showing again on Saturday afternoon here. If you don't find anyone closer to tape it for you, just PM me. I will tape it and ship it out for you.

Might take a few days to get there, but I'll be happy to do it if you want me to.
    Normally I'd be at Andy's house over the weekend, but he's going to be in Chicago, so I'll be at my parents and they don't have cable.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send me a copy clara. I'll PM you.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June