Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's DANG cold here, what are you doing?

Originally posted by Moose
    It's almost 70 degrees and sunny here. It is supposed to hit almost 80 degrees by Monday.
    Oh, I love florida! Its so nice, nice and sunny, i just came back from ice skating and i thought i was gonna freeze to death! But the florida sun made it better!

It's -19C but with the windchill it is -32C ya I would have to say it's pretty cold outside. I have a mug of hot tea beside me, and counting down the hours before my day is finished!

.:. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten it .:.

I think my insides would freeze! I like my nice warm arizona winters, although it would be fun to see some snow.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I'm here missing the Maryland snow! I want to go back. It's in the 60's here.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Yep, it is freezing cold right now in Wisconsin. I think I might run out to the barn and make sure the milk in Bessie's udders hasn't frozen! We got about 7 inches of snow today on top of the exhisting 4 inches.

The last two winters have been very mild, so this year is hitting us rather hard, because we have adapted to the past mild winters- at least I have. We haven't had these kind of temperatures since 2000- we got 49.8 inches of snow, and it didn't fully melt until the middle of April!!!

Anyone down south wanna let me sleep over *cough KayAnn*?????? PLEASE!?!?
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Wow Moose I did not realise Florida was so warm, what is it like in summer though? you have almost the same temp as here In our NZ Summer , its around 80 degrees F here today, thats a bit hot for me, but most others enjoy it. beautiful sunshine everywhere, great as we just had 3 days of rain, however our farmers are desperate for rain especially in the sth Island.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

60+ degrees and sunny today! I wore just a tshirt in the afternoon.

Thank you Wolfie!

Originally posted by Tonya
    60+ degrees and sunny today! I wore just a tshirt in the afternoon.
    Yep!
    I love California!