Thread: A new pressie for Lucy!

A new pressie for Lucy!

On good advice to help my little Lulu keep occupied I have bought her a new present. She now has her very own aquarium with Brian and Trish the fish to keep her company. She LOVES it and spends many hours watching and prodding the glass - she is very funny. She has now stopped spraying me and scratching the carpet - she seems to be mellowing a bit of late. I think this is the best thing I have done for her and I am very pleased! Her Nanny is coming to take care of her this weekend as I'm off to Belgium for a break. Will catch up with PT on Monday.
    JulieG

Have a good trip!! I'm sure the fish will help keep Lucy occupied! You will have to fill us in Monday!
    Have a wonderful long weekend

Aww I'm glad to hear that she is enjoying her aquarium. What a lovely gift. She deserves a little something and so do you. Enjoy your weekend!!

Yeah! I'm glad you found something to keep her occupied.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I am happy to hear that Lucy has mellowed. Also, that she enjoys the new present.

Have fun on your trip!
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Pouncer can swap fish stories with her! He LOVES his aquarium and spends a lot of time watching the fishies! Just wacth out for when she discovers how to dip the paws into the water

When my husband and I were engaged, I had a betta fish (Gizmo) in a one gallon aquarium. Gizmo was actually my classroom fish and lived at school most of the time. When we had long breaks, I would bring him home, aquarium and all. On spring break, I was going out of town with my parents, so my husband (then fiance) offered to keep the fish for me. The aquarium was shut in his bedroom because we knew that would be too much temptation for Saphirah. One morning, the door to the bedroom didn't get closed very well, so when my husband got home from work, he walked in to find the top of the aquarium knocked sideways and water all over the top of his dresser. In the aquarium was one very smug looking red betta fish. Gizmo had evidently won that battle. We haven't been brave enough to have fish again since Gizmo, especially since we have added 2 more cats to our household.