Thread: Shadow

Shadow

Shadow,

You are a handsome fellow. I would love to have you to run and play with. It sounds like you have a very loving family. I am so glad that you do. Hope you have many, many happy loving and caring years with your family.
    LHCamry

SHADOW..

WOW.. What a big beautiful smile to greet us today as DOTD...

Arn't you just a sweet little pup... CONGRATULATIONS for being our DOTD.. I hope you have a extra special day today full of love and hugs.. You sure brought a big smile to my face today...!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Super!

Shadow...that big smile and soulful eyes caught my attention and heart this morning. I had a border collie mix named Missy when I was a child and she was the best dog! She would walk us kids (all 6 of us) to the bus stop every morning and would be waiting there for us every afternoon. Mom said she would leave just a few minutes before time for us to arrive every afternoon and sit patiently until the big yellow bus came with her "siblings".

You sound so intelligent and playful and I feel that your family has found the treasure of a lifetime.

Congratulations Shadow! I hope you get to celebrate with Lily today!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SHADOW!

Wow Shadow, you sound like a very intelligent girl to know the way to Lily's house! And who ever said dogs weren't smart
    I do hope you have many more wonderful years together with your loving family.
    Have a wonderful day celebrating your special day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Look at that darling happy doggie! Shadow you are so handsome, with such a healthy glow...love your impressive coat.
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Congrats, Shadow! What a happy boy you are!

Hi there, spectacular Shadow!!! What a super duper doggie you are! Border Collies are simply amazing; so athletic, intelligent and talented! How I love your exhuberance, your energy and your zest for life, Shadow; you sure do know how to have fun! And besides having your devoted humans there to pal around with, your also have the lovely Lily as your very own best furfriend! No doubt you captured her heart with your movie star good looks and infectuous personality! Ahhh, what a life! I have no doubt many happy, love filled days lay ahead for the spectacular Shadow! Congratulations to you sweet Shadow, our dynamite Dog of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight Shadow! I'll bet your adoring family and Lily are so proud of their boy! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh what a beautiful face you have Shadow, so alight with intelligence and love! I would love to watch your impressive leaps and twists in the air as you play catch with your ball or stick! It sounds like you have such a fun friend in Lily as well, and how smart knowing the way to Lily's house! I wish I could pet that lovely silky soft head of yours. Congratulations on your special day, dear Shadow!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a happy face greeted me this morning!

AND you have a spotty girlfriend ........... beautiful boy!!

Have a great DOTD sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

hi

hi
    my name is sandra i am new at this and would like a little advice on what its all about please