Thread: Bosco Boy!!!

Threaded View

Bosco Boy!!!

Good Morning sweet, handsome Bosco! What a precious chocolate Labbie boy you are! Me and my Labbie Star are honored to be the first to congratulate you on your BIG day! What a happy, goofy, lovable, life loving pup you are! One of the things I love most about your wonderful breed is your ability to make us laugh and smile, even while you sleep...(on your back, head tossed to the side, paws in the air! ) Yes Bosco, you had big paw prints to fill after the loss of your Mom's beloved Mousse. But in true Labbie style, you've come through with flying colors, helping to heal you're Mommy's heart Congratulations to you sweet, lovable, beautiful Bosco, Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebration with Thor, Pepper and your proud people! And remember, be nice now to those froggies..."Leave it!" Lot of love, hugs and Labbie butt wiggles to you on your well earned day of honor! Long, long life to you Bosco!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-23-2004 at 06:35 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~