Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More pics! The baby of the house this time

More pics! The baby of the house this time

My Baby: Boomer.

He is 10 mths. old (and HUGE, lol...12 pounds already).

I hope you can see him properly! I've found out it's hard to photograph black cats :\

(Oh, and if you wonder what the why the inside of his ears are green, well, it's from his ear tattoo)

What a boy...I can't believe he's only ten months old?! Are you sure he's not a panther?!
    Very handsome!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

What a BEAUTY! He's just so very regal looking. He certainly looks older than ten months! I think you're gonna have a BIG boy there!! You should show him off more often!!

What a handsome fellow! Of course I'm partial...he looks just like my Ali girl. More pictures, please!

Black cats are impossible to photograph!!! But those are great pictures!

Didn't know babyboomers were so cute

I love all black kitties, and he is a beauty! I agree that he's one big cat if he's 12 lbs and only 10 months old! Tubby would be proud.

Are the tattoos for identification purposes?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a beauty he is!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Boomer is a very handsome boy. His fur looks so sleek and soft.

Your absolutely right...I too find it very difficult to photograph black cats.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

ah YES!! Boomer is absolutely stunning! He looks like black velvet and so shiny.

He is beautiful. I'm another one partial to black kitties!

I wished I could get some good pics of Jazz. On top of being solid black she turns her head every time she sees the camera.

From Decker with Love

Thank you all

Yup, he is only 10 mths old. The first time I saw him was ½ hour after he was born, and he moved in with me and the 3 "girls" at only 4 weeks of age, because his mommy didn't have any milk for the litter and all the kittens were spoken for, so they all went to their homes for hand rearing.

His other name is Baby Satan, lol...he was absolutely terrible up until a month ago (Luna's and Lily's Meowmie can tell you alllll about that, lol, coz she had to listen to me complain, haha.) but according to the vet that was my OWN fault, because he is so terribly spoiled, and I'm sure Beans, Bownie and the Beddy Bear was ready to give him up for adoption a million times He was always very vocal and still is - especially if he wants attention or wants to play.

Actually he is not really regal...he is more of a umm, lazy lump!

Yes, the tattoo is for identification should something ever happen. Not all vets check for chips, and not all people take cats they find to the vet - With the tattoo (which was made by the vet at the same time he got neutered) anybody can tell the cat has a owner and he is registered in a national database with his own ID # and my name so I'll always be able to locate him

Here the brat is with just 4 weeks (webcam pic so the quality is not too good) - I also have videos of him and the 3 girls from the day he came here til now.

Some of them are hilarious - When he was smaller Beans used to literally SIT on him when she'd had enough, and I have it all on little videos

4 weeks old:

6 weeks old:

He was ADORABLE from the beginning!!!
    You say he used to be really bad but now he is a lazy lump. He must have gotten it all out of his system early!!! I can't imagine that face being bad!!!!

"Baby" Boomer is very handsome! WOW, hard to believe he isn't full grown yet! Nice pictures, and yes it is very hard to photograph black kitties!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh, but he was...and still is to a certain extent. He STEALS everything he can possibly drag off/carry in his mouth (I know, I can always find it under the bed, though).

Anything from printer paper and money to underwear and whatever he finds on the computer desk, kitchen counter and bathroom shelf, lol - I've never seen a cat do anything like that before.

He even tried stealing what Anne, the vet, had in her bag and the tools from the cable guy, lol

But dispite it all, he IS the baby of the house and it's so sweet when they (all 4) sleep in the bed with me at night